PDA

View Full Version : Hutt to SC

dsquared
10-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Chad Lang announced this afternoon that 19 year old forward, Killian Hutt was sent to the Swift Current Broncos in exchange for a 6th round WHL Bantam Draft Pick.

For a sixth round pick - give me a break! the guy could probably score 25 goals this season...

Are they getting ready to pick up a 20 yo when after the deadline?

Bepoleon
10-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Your kiddin' me. A sixth round pick? Pllease...:confused:

trucker
10-08-2010, 03:10 PM
This deal definatley seems to favour the Broncos!! Was Hutt unhappy in Regina or something? A 6th round pick is no big deal and Hutt has always seemed to be a good player when I've seen him here. Something seems to good to be true...wait a minute...don't tell me you guys are getting even with us over the whole Jesse Dudas thing...are ya? lol

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
10-08-2010, 03:19 PM
broncos definitely win this trade, as Hutt is a guy who has 2 more years to score 20+ goals. The main reasons he got traded is that we have an excess of smaller players, and the fact Hunt never liked the kid probably played a role in this.

But come on, Lamb should worry about his defence, goaltending and in general lack of grit before picking up another small soft player.

Toswammi
10-08-2010, 04:06 PM
But come on, Lamb should worry about his defence, goaltending and in general lack of grit before picking up another small soft player.

It has been implyed by Lamb that he is actively in the markter for toughness.

witness
10-08-2010, 05:41 PM
So did I not call this??

One shift in the 3rd period with the five forwards that you have decided to play are bagged. Total mismanagement of the bench by the coaching staff. I am still shaking my head about Wednesday's game. That loss was not on the kids, it was coaching all the way.

I would look for Favreau(sp??), Gustaffson, Spooner and Borstmayer to move on.

nivek_wahs
10-08-2010, 05:54 PM
Total mismanagement of the bench by the coaching staff. I am still shaking my head about Wednesday's game. That loss was not on the kids, it was coaching all the way.This!

trucker
10-08-2010, 08:47 PM
broncos definitely win this trade, as Hutt is a guy who has 2 more years to score 20+ goals. The main reasons he got traded is that we have an excess of smaller players, and the fact Hunt never liked the kid probably played a role in this.

I agree, I think Lamb does too. From what Lamb was saying he wants a tough guy and more consistent goaltending. No tough guy yet, sounds like it's slim pickings and as far as goalies...well we signed your former Pat in Tendler. Not sure if he is a proven goalie in the dub yet, but he has to have more potential than our 20 year old in Friesen!

witness
10-08-2010, 10:21 PM
And there goes Gustafson.

nivek_wahs
10-08-2010, 11:31 PM
From Greg Harder's blog.......
Roznik to Pats for the pick acquired earlier from Swift.

west coast
10-09-2010, 10:37 AM
thumbs up to jordan weal who had a great game last night,weal gives it 100 per cent effort every night and just makes things happen.Hutt and Gustufson were two small forwards with a team that is too small.The team got a little bigger by these moves.Tri Cities was just the lastest team to push around the Pats last night.

patsdude114
10-09-2010, 05:00 PM
i truely cant believe u guys think Hutt is worth more then a 6th round pick???

Hutt is a terrible skater, yes he has hands but he is a very soft player (which has alot to do with his size) for a small guy you would think he could skate better as most small guys do.

This is a great trade for the Pats as Hutt was a waste of a roster spot anyways. Also with Hampus being moved to BRN he gets to play in a more offensive role & will end up scoring 20+ goals there im upset that we moved him but i knew he would be traded soon as Hunt doesnt really like euros to begin with.

We got Roznik who has some size for the SC 6th rd pick anyways so really the deal looks more like this Hutt for Roznik which is definately a upgrade (even if Hunt hardly uses him)

The Pats need a goalie though badly i thought maybe a good move could of been Hampus to TC for Pechurskiy as TC has a quality goalie in Owsley who should be there starter without competion.

west coast
10-09-2010, 06:48 PM
i agree with last post by Patsdude.The Pats most desired commodity has to be a 20 year old goalie with leadership.The defining moment of the Pats slide is the game vs Edm.Malcontent Cody Carlsson throws a couple gimme passes in front of his own net to Oilking players for easy tapins.Ketlo is left high and dry and in frustration agrees to fight Oil King Goalie Lanigan who injures him.Ketlo should have jumped his own dman.The Pats have been in most of the games lately but need a vocal goalie that directs traffic and chews out dman that are irresponsible.There are plenty of goalies out there that fit this mould.It is impossible to win in any league giving up 6 goals a game.