PDA

View Full Version : I think posting info for visiting fans Saskatoon

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-12-2005, 08:30 PM
I combined all of the information in this thread,into a new one

wango tango
05-13-2005, 01:43 PM
liking your idea bleed blades blue.

my one suggestion for fans is don't eat out there, the food is terrible and way overpriced. in three years sask place will be 20 years old. it is time for a renovation. better seats better boxes better concessions complete the bottom bowl. the list is long.

Number_4
09-01-2005, 10:09 PM
How bout directions to the rink for visiting fans? I think I know how to get there, but I find Saskatoon really really confusing. Im sure there are other people out there that feel the same.

SectionNDeserter
01-02-2006, 02:49 PM
my one suggestion for fans is don't eat out there, the food is terrible and way overpriced.
How terrible is terrible? And does any arena out there have 'affordable' food? I never expect much of a culinary masterpiece out of any of these places, but what makes it so much worse than any other arena? :confused:

rinkrat
01-02-2006, 04:42 PM
How terrible is terrible? And does any arena out there have 'affordable' food? I never expect much of a culinary masterpiece out of any of these places, but what makes it so much worse than any other arena? :confused:

Everett has some nice food,my daughter likes the "shishkaberries"!
Its strawberries on a skewer,dipped in chocolate... :thumb:

GBG BLEED BLUE
01-03-2006, 12:27 PM
I have made a new version of this thread,and gave the new thread a simple title:iInfornmation for visiting fans" instead of the old one"I think posting info for visiting fans..." I think it should be stickied like the old one was,I since this one has posts missing,I think it could be deleted. As it is s could do that seeing as all of the other teams threads like this one are stickied. I find this thread really confusing(because I deleted all of my posts in it) and so i combined all of my other posts into one new thread titled "Information for fans visiting Saskatoon" Won't this old thread take up space in the Blades Forum?