PDA

View Full Version : Road Trip

Rebelsfan13
10-09-2010, 08:59 AM
This road trip looks to be a great trips for these kids to come together. They have played some great hockey and also had a couple of bad periods that they were able to fight back andget the win. Last nights game sounded intense, I wasn't able to watch this one but listened from the car and heard a couple of scraps, hopefully those clips show up online as the Dumba fight sounded great.

One more game on this road trip in the crush can, come on Rebs finish this trip off like it started!

sbtatter
10-09-2010, 09:05 AM
It was a pretty good game, our inexperience showed and the Rebels ground out a good road win. The Rebels remind me a bit of the Hitmen last year, hard working team. Your goalie was the 1st star of the game, he looked very solid. RNH as always looked great

Rebelsfan13
10-09-2010, 11:19 AM
I am not a big fan of using a 20 year old spot on a goalie but I guess this is when you do it, when you have a guy like Kuemps who can win games on his own. Hopefully he plays like that all year ...including playoffs!

As for inexperienced teams I know Brandon has turned over a lot of bodies but the Rebels are still a pretty young team themselves.

sbtatter
10-09-2010, 12:22 PM
I am not a big fan of using a 20 year old spot on a goalie but I guess this is when you do it, when you have a guy like Kuemps who can win games on his own. Hopefully he plays like that all year ...including playoffs!

As for inexperienced teams I know Brandon has turned over a lot of bodies but the Rebels are still a pretty young team themselves.

He looked really good! WK's had 10 rookies in the lineup, I think in all honesty Red Deer are a year ahead of us in the building a contender sweepstakes, I like the game you played, the only time you looked unorganized was your 2 man adv PP, didn't move the puck well at all.

Rebel~66
10-09-2010, 09:38 PM
When was the last time the Rebels ran the table on a road trip? It seems like a while.

19 goals scored, only 7 conceded. Two shutouts for Kuemper.

Froese was a steal when you consider that Ferraro spouted off to everyone and their dog that he wanted out. Awesome trade.

Congrats boys on a superb trip.

Rebelsfan13
10-11-2010, 09:59 AM
It has been a while since we have went unbeaten on a Road trip. Great to see these guys are coming together!

I do also have to agree with the Froese comment he was a great aquisition and seems happy to be here!

3rebels
10-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Froese a steal??? I believe you meant to say "hiway robbery'! He has been just awesome since he arrived. He is head and shoulders above Ferraro and unless Landon picks up his pace, Landon will be eating a lot of crow at seasons end!!:) And the whole team looks like they are having fun! Comes with winning and playing like the coaches know they can. Go Rebs!!:groovy:

SectionNDeserter
10-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Froese a steal??? I believe you meant to say "hiway robbery'!Way too soon to call it highway robbery, but if somehow Froese comes back next season and Ferraro is in Grand Rapids, it will be a MAJOR highway robbery.