PDA

View Full Version : Anybody now the status of Shefchyk

Toswammi
05-13-2005, 08:25 AM
I know that the Broncos traded for him at the deadline, but he didnt play. Anybody know if he if coming to Swift, afterall he is one of the 3 20yr olds tentatively on the roster for next year. (Although we all know it prolly will not stay that way)

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-13-2005, 08:27 AM
Just so you know he sucks bag you dont want him on your team to begin with :laugh:

Scout
05-13-2005, 08:37 AM
When he was traded to Swift Current he rufused to report. He walked out on Brandon and refused a trade here. Then he got traded from a junior team in Manitoba to a team in B.C. This happens very seldom so this tells me he has an attitude and we don't need a cancer on the team.

Scout

CHtoo
05-13-2005, 02:06 PM
I think he will be gone. We will be able to pick up a much better 20 year old for a few pucks and a stick.

tazndevil
05-13-2005, 02:57 PM
I think he will be gone. We will be able to pick up a much better 20 year old for a few pucks and a stick.

Funny you mention a few pucks and a stick.

Thats about what Shef is worth.

Why he is on anyones protected list is beyond me. When he was playing regularly in the WHL, he was terrible.

Now he hasn't played in about 8 months.

Didn't think it was possible, but he might just be worse now than when we had him here

Without a doubt the softest player in Hitmen history. What a waste of a first round pick.

Taz