PDA

View Full Version : quick goalie question...

patsdude114
10-11-2010, 05:23 PM
i know alot of people are upset with our goaltending situation & here is a question that may or may not have any merit.......

Any chance of maybe Lang swinging another deal with MJ (or set up a 3 way trade) to land Glover? Glover was very unhappy when the Warriors went out & got Heemsrek as Glover was pencilled in as the starter this year until this trade was made. Glover is what only 18 & a Chad Lang draft choice a few years ago when he was in MJ (i believe Lang was the 1 who drafted Glover anyways)

I believe Glover has a bright future in the WHL still, his trade value may of went down enough since he did leave the team. I cant see MJ straight out dealing him to Regina but maybe some sort of a 3 way deal to get him here?

Any thoughts about Glover from other Pat fans?

whlking
10-11-2010, 05:42 PM
I want Stanford from Saskatoon. Find a way for us to get Stanford.

lordstanley
10-11-2010, 06:01 PM

Your chances of getting stanford is probably 0% Lorne made it clear that he wants to keep Stanford and Morrison and both guys are happy with that team comes first they keep saying so were set

patsdude114
10-11-2010, 06:18 PM

u & ur god damn stanford.... u havent said anything about it since i told u to drop it last time.... & again im going to say....

STOP WITH THE STANFORD STUFF ALREADY, THERE IS ZERO CHANVE OF THE PATS GETTING HIM SO DROP IT!!!