PDA

View Full Version : If Schenn don't come back what would you do?

mckayd2001
10-14-2010, 08:11 PM
If Schenn don't come back this year what would you do with Glennie? Would you wait and see how he plays without Schenn or trade him before to long? And what would you want for players in return and picks? Would anyone want to try and get Depape back or Wilson from Edmonton back?

Brandonite
10-14-2010, 08:19 PM
If Schenn don't come back this year what would you do with Glennie? Would you wait and see how he plays without Schenn or trade him before to long? And what would you want for players in return and picks? Would anyone want to try and get Depape back or Wilson from Edmonton back?

Klarc Wilson is a plug...Brandon doesn't need him

dagley
10-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Why would you want DePape back either? You trade Glennie for youth...the future looks bright in goal and defense, so try and add a young forward and a pick.

sbtatter
10-14-2010, 09:48 PM
Trade him for prospects/picks after the WJC. Don't bring back Wilson/Depape.

whlking
10-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Bold Prediction...

Portland acquires either Glennie or Ashton for 16 year old, former first overall pick, Derek Pouliot and a 3rd round pick.

Johnny Table
10-15-2010, 02:00 AM
I bet this guy is a leafs fan. This trade is almost as dumb as you 5 team trade. This is not xbox trades like that dont happen. I wanna hear why the hell Portland would trade a kid picked number 1 in the draft,is still 16 and has at least 4 more years left for a guy who would only be with them for 5 months ? Come on give your head a shake. Portland needs D help.

Joe Hallenback
10-15-2010, 07:43 AM
I think there are 2 teams that could really use Glennie

Everett and Saskatoon. Both could use a game breaker. I think a draft pick and some a good 94 or 95 would be worth it. Not sure if we would deal with the blades

wheatiesfan
10-15-2010, 01:46 PM
As long as I can remember, McCrimmon has always traded up, or for the present so to speak. I hope he keeps this up. I wouldn't want to see Glennie or any of our other top guys traded before the trade deadline unless they have personal issues or the team is really sucking wind. From what I've seen, our young D-men and goaltenders are coming along faster than expected and I don't see any real powerhouse teams out there, so why jump the gun and make a trade now?

rednex50
10-15-2010, 01:47 PM
Don't you think Chilliwack could use a guy like this to help do some damage in the west?

Yes they need another experienced D-man, but with a guy like Glennie (and his brother did play here as well), would really make a killer 3 top line up for the B's

The Bruins have prospects that could be used to pry him, depending on the price tag of course.

lordstanley
10-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Don't you think Chilliwack could use a guy like this to help do some damage in the west?

Yes they need another experienced D-man, but with a guy like Glennie (and his brother did play here as well), would really make a killer 3 top line up for the B's

The Bruins have prospects that could be used to pry him, depending on the price tag of course.

Who cares if donnie Glennie played there that was along time ago they aint gonna trade just to get a Glennie brother even though they like manitoba born players