PDA

View Full Version : raiders pick up RJ Reed

westbeach55
10-15-2010, 03:38 PM
taken from
http://gdrinnan.blogspot.com/

Vancouver trades F R.J. Reed, 18, to Prince Albert for seventh-round pick in 2012 bantam draft. He is with AJHL's Brooks Bandits.
3 hours ago reply

Dwight Schrute
10-15-2010, 04:45 PM
taken from
http://gdrinnan.blogspot.com/

Vancouver trades F R.J. Reed, 18, to Prince Albert for seventh-round pick in 2012 bantam draft. He is with AJHL's Brooks Bandits.
3 hours ago reply
why ?
does balson no longer hold the immunity idol ?

Raider Believer
10-15-2010, 11:52 PM
why ?
does balson no longer hold the immunity idol ?

This is truly funny! The best beak of this season. LMAO! :D

But seriously, I think that Balson is safe. Bruno is too invested in his development and has coddled and promoted him like no other player. God knows why ??
I am thinking that Paslawski had better dig his suitcase out of the closet.

Sabes
10-16-2010, 07:18 AM
Reed can score. Was playing with Gallagher and Cunningham a bit before he walked out on the Giants.

This scenario seems familiar. Undrafted player plays 1 game and walks out his team. 12th rounder is what I thought the going rate was for something like that :p

westbeach55
10-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Rj reed might actually play a game not sit out and work at swiss chalet

Reed can score. Was playing with Gallagher and Cunningham a bit before he walked out on the Giants.

This scenario seems familiar. Undrafted player plays 1 game and walks out his team. 12th rounder is what I thought the going rate was for something like that :p

Dwight Schrute
10-16-2010, 11:04 AM
Rj reed might actually play a game not sit out and work at swiss chalet

man have you ate ate swiss chalet ? a free meal every shift would be awesome
maybe does chilliwhack have a swiss chalet ?

Swando
10-18-2010, 01:28 PM
You guys in PA will like RJ ..He's a terrific skater and decent size. I hated to see him leave but he did not play Don HAy's style. If he is allowed to use his offensive freedom..he'll be a good one for you.