PDA

View Full Version : vs Red Deer

Wildeyes
10-17-2010, 12:22 AM
Umm What happened with all the fighting ?

Chipchura_Fan
10-17-2010, 12:25 AM
no kidding, really looking forward to seeing video of the end of the 3rd. Looks like things got a little outta hand.

chalk_one_up
10-17-2010, 12:31 PM
Too bad that tough passion doesn't exist on home ice.

Raider Believer
10-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Ruopp absolutly tee'd off after basically getting jumped in the line brawl. And to say they dont play that at home isnt exactly true I havent noticed them get pushed around at home, or definitly not like they did in previous years.

Winther has got to be feeling pretty good about himself after potting a couple on the road trip. Confidence breeds success, good on the rookie.

tiny
10-19-2010, 03:32 PM
Ruopp absolutly tee'd off after basically getting jumped in the line brawl. And to say they dont play that at home isnt exactly true I havent noticed them get pushed around at home, or definitly not like they did in previous years.

With less than 2 minutes left in the game and RD up 6-2, PA #7 roared in from the blue line and hit RD#10 from behind (2 min.). RD# 5 then hit PA#7. PA#7 and PA#22 both retaliated on RD#5. RD #10 and RD# 23 joined in and it was on.

Opinion: a very tired PA team (arrived at 8am from PG) was just frustrated with the game/score and decided to take some free shots. A very tired and frustrated PA coach looked completely idiotic with his actions at the end of the game (2 min. and game).

You can see to form your own opinion at http://www.rebelrebellion.com/

Raider Believer
10-19-2010, 04:23 PM
With less than 2 minutes left in the game and RD up 6-2, PA #7 roared in from the blue line and hit RD#10 from behind (2 min.). RD# 5 then hit PA#7. PA#7 and PA#22 both retaliated on RD#5. RD #10 and RD# 23 joined in and it was on.

Opinion: a very tired PA team (arrived at 8am from PG) was just frustrated with the game/score and decided to take some free shots. A very tired and frustrated PA coach looked completely idiotic with his actions at the end of the game (2 min. and game).

You can see to form your own opinion at http://www.rebelrebellion.com/

Its a long season and these two teams will meet again. I'm thinking PA was just sending a little message. At the end of a very long road trip and the score a little lob-sided, I'm not sure that having a little cheek to cheek was such a bad idea. As for Bruno being idiotic, na ... not in this situation.

Raider Believer
10-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Wouldnt have hurt his confidence to move into herrods spot when he was hurt though instead of Balson

No kidding! With the arrival of Reid ... is someone going to be dumped after Danyluk is healthy and skating? Pawlawski?
It won't be Balson cause he's the coaches fave, and as Dwight said holds the 'immunity idol' .... love that quote. I'm worried that Herle's head may be on the chopping block from mistro Campese. I've noticed that Bruno gets very attached and emotionally invested in some players. Not necessarily a good thing because when things go a little south they really go south!