PDA

View Full Version : Blades - Blazers - Pats Trade

Hockey Spy
10-18-2010, 10:13 AM
Nothing is final at this point, however I have spoken with 3-4 sources and something is definitely shaking down here. I'm not certain on the draft picks involved for all parties of the deal but here is how it is to shake down. Remember, you heard it here first if in fact it does happen.

Also, nothing is final until announced either.

To Regina:
JC Lipon
2nd round Bantam Pick (via Saskatoon)

To Kamloops
Adam Morrison

To Saskatoon
Carter Ashton

If I here anything further as for picks, I will add under this post.

lordstanley
10-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Nothing is final at this point, however I have spoken with 3-4 sources and something is definitely shaking down here. I'm not certain on the draft picks involved for all parties of the deal but here is how it is to shake down. Remember, you heard it here first if in fact it does happen.

Also, nothing is final until announced either.

To Regina:
JC Lipon
2nd round Bantam Pick (via Saskatoon)

To Kamloops
Adam Morrison

To Saskatoon
Carter Ashton

If I here anything further as for picks, I will add under this post.

I believe it when i see it from either the NewsPaper or some sort of media

Also after thinking about Ashton more i don't really want the kid he is really playing like a plug plus his dad here in town i guess is a hard ass with coaches when it comes to Carter getting lots of ice time i doubt Lorne wants that distraction

Rye
10-18-2010, 10:41 AM
They just sent Iwan back down not that long ago, why would they trade Morrison now?

lordstanley
10-18-2010, 10:42 AM
Yeah they would be giving up to much for a guy like Ashton Morrison and a second rounder ahhh no thank you it would also mean we would be screwed in net for next season

Trav
10-18-2010, 12:18 PM
Screwed in net for next year? Nah, they got Todd, Oswald and Iwan, sure they'd all be rookies but so be it, its not like they've never had a rookie starter b4. I can't see Morrison being here next year anyways if he does last the whole season here. He's never been able to win the starting job, can't see it happening next year either, sorry to say.

I'd do this deal but I doubt it's happening.

Hockey Spy
10-18-2010, 12:41 PM
You guys have to keep in mind that deals are not done over night and thus should not assume it will be completed today.

Just keep watching the wire for updates on this and wait for the final details to be ironed out.

The draft picks as discussed in the earlier post are not certain at this point. However, those are the primary players to be involved if in fact the trade does go final.

Remember, there are several deals being discussed about in rinks around western Canada all the time. I just thought I would give you Blades fans something to consider and think about here...

lordstanley
10-18-2010, 12:51 PM
You guys have to keep in mind that deals are not done over night and thus should not assume it will be completed today.

Just keep watching the wire for updates on this and wait for the final details to be ironed out.

The draft picks as discussed in the earlier post are not certain at this point. However, those are the primary players to be involved if in fact the trade does go final.

Remember, there are several deals being discussed about in rinks around western Canada all the time. I just thought I would give you Blades fans something to consider and think about here...

Well it looks like that deal was bogus because the Blades already dealt with Kamloops getting Trask whoever the heck that is i know he's a hometown boy i don't think he offers much though