PDA

View Full Version : VS Med Hat oct 22

Wildeyes
10-22-2010, 09:45 PM
To start off this was a brutal game. The d did not show up tonight. The forwards could not get anything going. Didn't look like they had any sort of skating legs today they where beat to the puck all the time.

Button what the hell is he thinking. Open net and he tries the blindside back hand pass. on the PP he dumps it..... Over the glass.

Hopefully we dont loose deck for any significant amount of time. That was a bad knee on knee. The refs made the right call.

The team responded better with Williams in net. Sad to see that the goals that Tucker let in where not is fault. 5 of the goals the d men did not pick up there man and left Tucker high and dry.

On the plus end of thing the Raiders won all the fights.
Funny that Bredo jumps McNeil. McNeil beats the HELL out of him.

The refs let them play tonight and did a good job

PS thos 3rds Looked brutal.
The Alumni jersey that Neuimier came out with was actually pretty sweet.

Raider Believer
10-22-2010, 11:21 PM
Alumni jersey was a beauty. tsn turning point ? 7 mins of straight pp and bruno kept the same 2 lines out through it all. After 4 mins of pp they couldnt even move there legs anymore. it took until the third period and a 7-2 game for bruno to play 4 lines. imo the worst coaching i have seen. I thought Yaworski played a strong game and Connor did too. Winther was skating well.

Couldn't agree more. Bruno keeps on doing the same old things and expecting a different result i.e. playing the hell out of 2 lines. This is not managing his assets very well. And I am guessing that it can't be very good for morale either. Nice to see Harrison get 3 points, of course it would have been nicer to have seen that when he was still wear PA colors. Why is it he wanted out of PA? Don't think he ever said why he wanted a trade. I feel sorry for the boys, they better win tomorrow or Sunday will be two hours of stairs.

Chipchura_Fan
10-22-2010, 11:37 PM
it seemed as soon as Deck went down things took a turn for the worse. Not much more I can say that hasn't already been said except I think RJ Reed looked pretty good tonight, had a couple chances.

Raider Believer
10-22-2010, 11:38 PM
"On the plus end of thing the Raiders won all the fights.
Funny that Bredo jumps McNeil. McNeil beats the HELL out of him."

McNeil and Bredo go back a long ways to minor hockey in Edmonton. I think they both played on the Edmonton Brick team back in 2003. Bredo must have taken too many bangs to the head cause he had to know that McNeil would pump him.

Tiger Trauma
10-22-2010, 11:49 PM
How bad was the Pitlick hit on Nathan Deck?

I didn't really catch an accurate description of the hit on the radio
Do you think its grounds for a possible suspension?

Wildeyes
10-22-2010, 11:59 PM
I dont think there should be a suspension. It was just one of thos things Deck was coming down the wall and Pitlick lead with the knee and just caught him in the knee.

Didn't look like there was much malace or intent to injure just to pin him on the boards

jnofish1
10-23-2010, 10:50 AM
unbelievable!!!!!if i was pa bruno would be gone today!!! how does that guy think? lets tire continue the hell out of your first two lines and wonder why your getting beat to the puck!!! sit the fastest skater on that team!!! "who even prince george radio announcing thought plays a hard fast game " and expect to beat the tigers."wow" sure P.a won all the fights but that grit that bruno is looking for is starting to give hope to alot of other division teams.starting to slide to the bottom of the barrel pretty fast!!!!!:

quote of the day... sometimes one needs to swollow their pride,cuz it will come back to bite you in the ass!!!., didnt it last night

Dwight Schrute
10-23-2010, 11:00 AM
how bad did bourhis beat leier ?

after deck went down who helped fill his 35+ min a night

how the heck did yaworski get a triple minor for roughing.

Raider Believer
10-23-2010, 01:20 PM
unbelievable!!!!!if i was pa bruno would be gone today!!! how does that guy think? lets tire continue the hell out of your first two lines and wonder why your getting beat to the puck!!! sit the fastest skater on that team!!! "who even prince george radio announcing thought plays a hard fast game " and expect to beat the tigers."wow" sure P.a won all the fights but that grit that bruno is looking for is starting to give hope to alot of other division teams.starting to slide to the bottom of the barrel pretty fast!!!!!:

quote of the day... sometimes one needs to swollow their pride,cuz it will come back to bite you in the ass!!!., didnt it last night

I am totally disheartened. Until recently I have been a big Bruno supporter but ..... my enthusiasm is waning quickly in the last few weeks. Apart from not winning games with two lines, it will be difficult long term to convince players to come here when they know they'll get minimum ice, unless they are stars from the start like a Rattie or RNH which rarely happens. And even then Bruno would probably want RNH to be banging and fighting just to prove how tough his team is. Tough teams don't need to go out of their way to be tough, they just are. Maybe Bruno has the little man syndrome. Guess we should be happy that some of the Eastern conference teams aren't doing so well i.e. Brandon

Sabes
10-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Pitlick has been suspended indefinately. Deck is also out to be re-assesed early next week.

Raider Believer
10-23-2010, 02:27 PM
"On the plus end of thing the Raiders won all the fights.
Funny that Bredo jumps McNeil. McNeil beats the HELL out of him."

McNeil and Bredo go back a long ways to minor hockey in Edmonton. I think they both played on the Edmonton Brick team back in 2003. Bredo must have taken too many bangs to the head cause he had to know that McNeil would pump him.

I must be getting old. Bredo wasn't on that Brick Team, but McNeill and he did play together at Edmonton SSAC.
There were some pretty good players that Brick Team tho, stayed good players and that we would recognize:
Reece Scarlett, SC
Duncan Siemens, SB
Colten Mayor, RD
Travis Ewanyk, EO
Mark McNeill, PA
Josh Derko, SC
Brendan Hurley, KI
Nathan Burns, VG
Mitch Holmberg, Spokane
Jordan Cooke, KR
Colin Smith, KB

So much for the theory that young phenoms at age 9 don't maintain their talent.

clockwise
10-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Time for Bruno to be kicked upstairs. Give the coaching duties to one of the assistants. As for the third jerseys the logos are cool I like the PA sword thing but since when are the colors of the Raiders Black Yellow and White, that's Wheat King colors. Were the hell is the Green. Like the song says The GREEN white and gold team is Go Raiders Go. As for the alumni jerseys they are really nice. I bet we see those jerseys for one game and auctioned off after, just a guess.

Pond Hockey
10-24-2010, 12:37 PM
As for the third jerseys the logos are cool I like the PA sword thing but since when are the colors of the Raiders Black Yellow and White, that's Wheat King colors. Were the hell is the Green. Like the song says The GREEN white and gold team is Go Raiders Go. As for the alumni jerseys they are really nice. I bet we see those jerseys for one game and auctioned off after, just a guess.

couldn`t agree more about the jerseys, green needs to be jersey color. even are regular jersey should go back to being green. you don`t see the roughriders coming out in black jerseys.

Chipchura_Fan
10-24-2010, 05:21 PM
couldn`t agree more about the jerseys, green needs to be jersey color. even are regular jersey should go back to being green. you don`t see the roughriders coming out in black jerseys.

I'd love to see them wearing the jerseys in your picture, those are sweet looking!:bounce: