PDA

View Full Version : Please Get This Goon-Show Over With !

eecliff
05-13-2005, 08:29 PM
Brandon does'nt even belong in the same league as Kelowna ...
They are a bunch of goon ------- !!
SEE YA LATER WHEATQUEENS

ee.....

GO ROCKETS GO !! :bounce:

Thanks for the edit Hermiston Ams Fan :thumb:
But the Wheatqueens are still are a bunch of goon Bas****s :turkey:

ee.....

C.F
05-13-2005, 09:08 PM
You've won the series. Winning with class would be the least you could do.

It's going to be one hell of a memorial cup. The question is, can the Rockets shut down to Offencive power of the Knights and Oceanic? I can't wait.

kelownakarl
05-13-2005, 09:14 PM
Quebec League, meet Shea Weber.

Hitmen1
05-13-2005, 09:15 PM
Congrats to all you Rocket fans, you have a great team in the Rockets. Best luck at the Mem. Cup.

Spungy
05-13-2005, 09:28 PM
Congratulations Kelowna! a great playoff run! Now you have to show the east what the west is all about :clap:

eecliff
05-13-2005, 11:56 PM
You've won the series. Winning with class would be the least you could do.

It's going to be one hell of a memorial cup. The question is, can the Rockets shut down to Offencive power of the Knights and Oceanic? I can't wait.

We won with CLASS ........The other team was Class-LESS .......

ee.....

Jovorock
05-14-2005, 04:53 AM
We shut down the basic same team from last year, Gatineau was a run and gun team and we beat them twice. If someone said Brandon would score 7 or 8 goals in five games, everyone would say your a idiot and don't know what your talking about.

From watching on TV and live the Knights, Oceanic and Wheat Kings all look very simular, run and gun. We have shut down or slowed down the Giants, T-birds, Ice and the Wheat Kings. The Rockets will have to do the same against the Knights and Oceanic.

As for Sidney Crosby, I don't think he is any different than Nigel Dawes. Right now I don't think he is more talented than Dawes, but he will be seeing alot of Mr. Weber!!!!!!!!

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-14-2005, 09:29 AM
Congrads Rockets!!! the better team won this series hope you can contain the firepower out east

BWK
05-14-2005, 09:51 AM
We won with CLASS
ee.....

No, the team you cheer for won with class. Big difference.

Congrats to the Kelowna Rockets. They will be a great representative for the WHL and should be able to fly in under the radar in London. Are they in for a surprise.

Can the Rockets shut down the Oceanic and Knight firepower? Hell yes. The checking/swarming system they play will shut down any junior team in Canada.

All the best and bring the hardware back west again.

DoubleDee
05-14-2005, 11:00 AM
No, the team you cheer for won with class. Big difference.

Please don't group all Kelowna fans together like that. It is like saying that everyone from Brandon owns a combine. Not so! I think that I was a good supporter for the Rockets and, other then my hate for Later, was decent with all my posts.

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Dont be a Later Hater he was pretty tame in Brandon :clap:

Tony
05-14-2005, 11:50 AM
Quebec League, meet Shea Weber.

It's going to be awesome. I can't wait to see it.

C.F
05-14-2005, 12:35 PM
We won with CLASS ........The other team was Class-LESS .......

ee.....
We? You didn't win a thing. Like it was said by BWK, the Rockets won with class, you did not.

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-14-2005, 12:42 PM

You have to be kidding me, in one game against Saskatoon, The wheat kings won 8-0 or somthing close to that and he was taunting our youngster 16yr old Justin McCrae and of course he stood up too Later and did very good but after that Later decide to get cockey and rub it in McCrae's face by pointing at the scoreboard and probably saying "look at the score..... I know that this is only one incedent against an East Division rival Saskatoon but he tries to do something like this to the team that he is facing. I am so glad that his Junior career is done and he can take his gooning elsewhere. I know that their will always be players like this in hockey so I guess this is something that us hockey fans have to get used too.

BWK
05-14-2005, 01:00 PM
Please don't group all Kelowna fans together like that. It is like saying that everyone from Brandon owns a combine. Not so! I think that I was a good supporter for the Rockets and, other then my hate for Later, was decent with all my posts.

Sorry DD if I wasn't clear enough but my post was directed just to the poster I quoted, not Kelowna fans in general.

Yes there was some back and forth but that is half the fun of being a fan.

Jovorock
05-14-2005, 04:05 PM
He was alot more tammer for the three games in Brandon. I wonder what he said to the ref to get kicked out with seven minutes left? More proof is Later only got kicked out of one of his last three games. :laugh:

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-14-2005, 07:47 PM
That is right haha

kelownakarl
05-15-2005, 12:42 PM
Cheers..............