PDA

View Full Version : VS Lethbridge Oct 23

Raider Believer
10-24-2010, 10:09 AM
was Winther hurt or healthy scratched?

The way Williams is playing, I expect he'll get a lot of notice for June's draft 2011.

games like this will haunt us in the early spring. The 2 games against MJ this week will be huge. need to put a string of victories together after 4 in a row winless.

Dwight Schrute
10-24-2010, 11:25 AM
2 Ruopp, Harrison
3 Yaworski, Tyler
6 Bettauer, James
7 Bourhis, Austin
16 Button, Ryan

did pa really only dress 5 d ?

Hockey Spy
10-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Dwight, were you not at the game last night? Perhaps you were at the office?

Dwight Schrute
10-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Dwight, were you not at the game last night? Perhaps you were at the office?

i live in saskatoon and dont make it for too many games. i watch as many online as i can (muting when its drew wilson doing audio lol)

and no i didnt catch the game, i saw only 5 d dressed, i know rowley, deck, and hrynyk are injured, but didnt think berry was.

GO RAIDERS
10-24-2010, 11:49 AM
I was at the game on Friday against Medicine Hat and was I the only one who noticed Marc Habschied Chilliwack Bruins Head Coach at the game?
There must be something in the works because Chilliwack played at home against Brandon on Saturday night and there coach was in Prince Albert Friday night............

Chipchura_Fan
10-24-2010, 05:25 PM
I was at the game and was wondering where BML was and why we only had 5 D playing :confused:

Was a very entertaining, edge of your seat type of game though. Would have been nice to come out on top though, thats for sure. In my opinion, Williams earned the starter position with his play but Bruno will most likely go back to Tucker Wednesday.