PDA

View Full Version : Green Jersey

Wildeyes
10-24-2010, 10:23 PM
Should the Raiders Go back to having A green Jersey. Getting Rid of the Black "home" Jersey.

Raider Believer
10-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Should the Raiders Go back to having A green Jersey. Getting Rid of the Black "home" Jersey.

yes

Wildeyes
10-25-2010, 11:21 AM
If you have any ideas post them

Pond Hockey
10-25-2010, 12:29 PM
They definitely should go back to green, i like the new PA/sword logo as a primary logo on the chest, and the current raider logo as shoulder patches. My picture shows what I think would look great on the ice.

The green white and gold team is Go Raiders Go

clockwise
10-25-2010, 06:55 PM
Be like Buffalo and Philly. Do the retro thing and go back to the original look. For the Raiders that would be the original colors and logo they had when they joined the WHL minus the cooperall :p. That is still my favorite look over the years.

RaineBlade
10-25-2010, 07:40 PM
They definitely should go back to green, i like the new PA/sword logo as a primary logo on the chest, and the current raider logo as shoulder patches. My picture shows what I think would look great on the ice.

The green white and gold team is Go Raiders Go

I am thinking along the same line as you except I would want their logo to be similar to the Buffalo Sabres shoulder (impaled B) but modified slightly to a PA. Their current third jersey logo looks to amateur, but that is my opinion