You're a joke.

prolabxx
05-13-2005, 09:12 PM
THIS IS A &*# *&%#BEATING

lol

couldnt of happened to a better team

C.F
05-13-2005, 09:14 PM
Brandon has a great group of fans. Like their team or not, gloating to the fans is a discrace.

fightstrap50
05-13-2005, 09:32 PM
THIS IS A &*# *&%#BEATING

lol

couldnt of happened to a better team
yes it could have, it couldve been the rockettes
poor winner

fightstrap50
05-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Brandon has a great group of fans. Like their team or not, gloating to the fans is a discrace.
prolabxx has forgot to send him his pills to normal' em up!

Knuckle Chucker
05-14-2005, 10:39 AM
That East comment is Bull ****. I think that the Wheaties, Tigers, Hitmen, and Raiders have proven the the East is more than OK. Some very good hockey teams east of the left coast.

Jovorock
05-14-2005, 11:07 AM
prolabxx has forgot to send him his pills to normal' em up!
He posts pretty well for a 6 year old, prolabxx quit being a troll.

Of course there are some very good teams in the East, they just come up a little short.

Kassian
05-14-2005, 11:16 AM
THE EAST HAS BEEN OUTED

lol :groovy: :bounce:

This is the type of attitude that makes a lot of people hate the Rockets along with the Kelowna fans...

Knuckle Chucker
05-14-2005, 11:46 AM
This is the type of attitude that makes a lot of people hate the Rockets along with the Kelowna fans...

The success they have had must add to that hate. I know most teams in the East hate the Wheaties because of their success. It is also because of their smug jackass coach. Their extremely dirty play and their crybaby stars.

Opps, their I go sounding bitter again. :laugh:

Kassian
05-14-2005, 12:00 PM
The success they have had must add to that hate. I know most teams in the East hate the Wheaties because of their success. It is also because of their smug jackass coach. Their extremely dirty play and their crybaby stars.

Opps, their I go sounding bitter again. :laugh:

True. But it isn't the success factor for me at all. It is the arrogant type of attitude.

Brandon doesn't bother me at all. I loved the team from this year. Offensive, aggressive, tough, hard nosed, etc. Just the way hockey is supposed to be played. I wish more teams were like that...

Jovorock
05-14-2005, 03:56 PM
True. But it isn't the success factor for me at all. It is the arrogant type of attitude.

Brandon doesn't bother me at all. I loved the team from this year. Offensive, aggressive, tough, hard nosed, etc. Just the way hockey is supposed to be played. I wish more teams were like that...
Your talking about the Rockets being arrogant, the most arrogant guy in the league is your owner Mr. White Spot. I see the same amount of yapping by the Giant players as the Rocket players so there is no way to single out Kelowna.

And if you want to talk about Kelowna fans on this board being out of line at times look at some of yours.

Knuckle Chucker
05-14-2005, 08:41 PM

Play them on a Regular basis and you will be singing a different tune. It is easy for you to make that statement when you play them once every 2 years. Give me a break :spineyes:

Kassian
05-14-2005, 10:18 PM
Play them on a Regular basis and you will be singing a different tune. It is easy for you to make that statement when you play them once every 2 years. Give me a break :spineyes:

I still wouldn't care. That is the type of hockey I enjoy watching.

Sabes
05-15-2005, 12:23 AM
all i can say is brandon is loosing more points this off season then i have ever seen before. somebody should figure out how many and post it here for the smug ones
Well it's at least 327 if Fehr isn't back. 132 goals will be gone from Fehr, Konsorada, Monych and Later which is over half of Brandon's total goals of 255. I still think they will have a decent team with guys like Stone, Sindel, Leblanc and Burki. Plus guys like Plante, Yeo, Louis, Cann and Boyle will all be a year older on the defensive side.

Knuckle Chucker
05-15-2005, 12:45 AM
I still wouldn't care. That is the type of hockey I enjoy watching.

Again....easy for you to say. Stick to hating the Rockets (which I know very little about) and I will stick to hating the Wheatkings (which you know very little about).

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-15-2005, 10:52 AM
Stone will be playing pro

Flathead
05-15-2005, 11:17 AM
I've enjoyed the Wheat Kings all season. Love em or hate em, at least they get the fans into the game. We could be stuck watching(trying to stay awake) Everrett all season. Brandon plays hard nosed, aggressive hockey, which in my opinion is very exciting to watch.
Congratulations on your season and playoff run.

Knuckle Chucker
05-15-2005, 12:53 PM
I've enjoyed the Wheat Kings all season. Love em or hate em, at least they get the fans into the game. We could be stuck watching(trying to stay awake) Everrett all season. Brandon plays hard nosed, aggressive hockey, which in my opinion is very exciting to watch.
Congratulations on your season and playoff run.

Can't argue with you there. Having a team to hate makes it more exciting. Hard nosed hockey is no problem. It is the extra cheap stuff that pisses me off. I guess it is the old saying "you hate to play against them but you would love to have them on your team"

Chipper
05-15-2005, 09:48 PM
Congratulations Wheat Kings and your fans with your great playoff run. You should be very proud of yourselfs and I know what it feels like to lose to the Rockets I feel your pain.

Kassian
05-15-2005, 11:15 PM
Again....easy for you to say. Stick to hating the Rockets (which I know very little about) and I will stick to hating the Wheatkings (which you know very little about).

Yes it is easy for me to say. Easy because like I've already stated, I find Brandon exciting to watch. It has nothing to do with me not seeing them play as often as you do. I wish I did see them more often. To me, the way they play is exciting hockey. I don't like defensive minded teams. I am sure you can at least understand that...

No need to make this a Brandon and Kelowna issue. I was just simply stating my opinion on Brandon.

RunTheGoalie
05-16-2005, 12:48 PM

If more teams were like Brandon, the league's health insurance premiums would go through the roof.

Knuckle Chucker
05-16-2005, 02:18 PM
If more teams were like Brandon, the league's health insurance premiums would go through the roof.

Yes, we know this because we see them on a regular basis...not just watching them a few times on TV.

Kassian
05-16-2005, 03:08 PM

LOL. Good point.