PDA

View Full Version : Paslawski released

Raider Believer
10-26-2010, 03:19 PM
Tyler Paslawski released. A shame. Good kid, hardworker.
Wouldn't have been my choice for release. But then again, as someone else said, "Balson holds the immunity idol"

westbeach55
10-26-2010, 04:59 PM
i would have though balson should be the one

jnofish1
10-26-2010, 05:24 PM
[QUOTE=raiderfan15;156840]Its to bad. He is a better forward then one or 2 of the guys Bruno kept , but hey this comes to no suprise to any of us that watch the team right ? Balson... I just dont get what the coaching staff sees in him[/QUOT
watch brunos excuse will be not gritty enough!!! lmfao he had a total of what 3 shifts last game a 10second one one 20 second one and the other shift was maybe 20seconds he had two or three hits in that time ,now compare that with reeds ice time who bruno is bragging that he had 4 hits and 20 times the ice time.hmmmmm poor guy in my books like you say fastest hard working kid.dont find that too often. it may best best for paslawski cuz what does his stats show 5 games or something like that and total ice time 5 minutes total.it is a shame that a guy like balson has been given "every chance" and in my book paslawski nothing" especially coming of that injury that yaworski gave him!!!! chalk one up for bruno

Raider Believer
10-26-2010, 06:12 PM
[QUOTE=raiderfan15;156840]Its to bad. He is a better forward then one or 2 of the guys Bruno kept , but hey this comes to no suprise to any of us that watch the team right ? Balson... I just dont get what the coaching staff sees in him[/QUOT
watch brunos excuse will be not gritty enough!!! lmfao he had a total of what 3 shifts last game a 10second one one 20 second one and the other shift was maybe 20seconds he had two or three hits in that time ,now compare that with reeds ice time who bruno is bragging that he had 4 hits and 20 times the ice time.hmmmmm poor guy in my books like you say fastest hard working kid.dont find that too often. it may best best for paslawski cuz what does his stats show 5 games or something like that and total ice time 5 minutes total.it is a shame that a guy like balson has been given "every chance" and in my book paslawski nothing" especially coming of that injury that yaworski gave him!!!! chalk one up for bruno

This may be a blessing for Tyler Paslawski. There's not a chance in the world that he was going to develop on such minimal ice time. Now he has a chance. Hopefully.

jnofish1
10-26-2010, 07:18 PM
[QUOTE=jnofish1;156845]

This may be a blessing for Tyler Paslawski. There's not a chance in the world that he was going to develop on such minimal ice time. Now he has a chance. Hopefully.

herle must be in tears after 14 games his only goal game from paslawski in PG.even the radio announcer thought he had a great game only to be sat the next day in red deer.but i guess bruno has to show up his trade players.i like austin B. as for fiddler he hasnt done nothing to get excited about.,and cant see anything changing.as for conner hes going places,as long as bruno doesnt let him go.lol bruno wont cuz he knows the beating he would get from him.lol.......... as for balson like everyone else still shaking my head waiting to see this great player bruno chalked him up to be.would have like to see paslawski be given that chance.,from what i see he would still have trouble in jr.A. reed way to small and will be easily shut with one big hit!!! as for winther and danylak cant comment until i was to see them play with the top players!!! like mcneil!!! look at what mcneil and paslawski did in the inter squad game top scorers with fiddler doing nothing.i think if winther and danylak had that same opportunity for a couple of games that would tell the story for them!!!

jnofish1
10-26-2010, 07:23 PM
[QUOTE=Raider Believer;156848]

herle must be in tears after 14 games his only goal game from paslawski in PG.even the radio announcer thought he had a great game only to be sat the next day in red deer.but i guess bruno has to show up his trade players.i like austin B. as for fiddler he hasnt done nothing to get excited about.,and cant see anything changing.as for conner hes going places,as long as bruno doesnt let him go.lol bruno wont cuz he knows the beating he would get from him.lol.......... as for balson like everyone else still shaking my head waiting to see this great player bruno chalked him up to be.would have like to see paslawski be given that chance.,from what i see he would still have trouble in jr.A. reed way to small and will be easily shut with one big hit!!! as for winther and danylak cant comment until i was to see them play with the top players!!! like mcneil!!! look at what mcneil and paslawski did in the inter squad game top scorers with fiddler doing nothing.i think if winther and danylak had that same opportunity for a couple of games that would tell the story for them!!!

to clearify balson wouldnt look any more exciting in jr b!!! i know that sounds harsh but wow one would think he would do all he can to find that kinetic energy that a player needs!!!! paslawski should have given balson some of his.

westbeach55
10-26-2010, 09:24 PM
look at what they did at the intersquad game. the intersquad is a preseason game and thats what it is you cant compare it to the speed of a regular season game. and as far as fiddler he is still very young and will develop. don't see much in balson and your judging rj reed on two games (didnt make it to games on weekend was at oilers game but heard rj reed looked pretty good out there) only time will tell

[QUOTE=Raider Believer;156848]

Chipchura_Fan
10-26-2010, 09:44 PM
I think RJ Reed looked very good out there, even had a couple chances. I'm not disagreeing on Balson though, he is terrible!

jnofish1
10-26-2010, 09:54 PM
I think RJ Reed looked very good out there, even had a couple chances. I'm not disagreeing on Balson though, he is terrible!

im not denying he never played well!! it just looked like he was easily pushed off the puck .needs another 10-20lbs and ya look out!!

jnofish1
10-26-2010, 09:57 PM
im not denying he never played well!! it just looked like he was easily pushed off the puck .needs another 10-20lbs and ya look out!!

my appologies that response was for west beach

mr bo dangles
10-27-2010, 12:28 PM
Paslawski is a hard working kid that skates very well . Too bad he wasn't given
a chance . Good luck with the Hawks Tyler .!

HockeyGuru
10-27-2010, 01:43 PM
Paslawski was a 4th line guy and an 18yr.old....hardly a superstar.he worked hard but c'mon he wasn't very good.He was a kid who should of went Jr.A from the start.Guys who get outright released at this point ,NO OTHER team wanted them.Don't blame Campese ..this kid was lucky to get a year of school from the Raiders and WHL.
I agree Balson is also brutal and might also get reassigned,but he is a year younger and has more upside.

Dwight Schrute
10-27-2010, 05:17 PM
Paslawski was a 4th line guy and an 18yr.old....hardly a superstar.he worked hard but c'mon he wasn't very good.He was a kid who should of went Jr.A from the start.Guys who get outright released at this point ,NO OTHER team wanted them.Don't blame Campese ..this kid was lucky to get a year of school from the Raiders and WHL.
I agree Balson is also brutal and might also get reassigned,but he is a year younger and has more upside.

you know he's a 4th line scrub from 3 shifts a game for 5 games ???

the only thing balson has is the immunity idol

jnofish1
10-27-2010, 06:06 PM

"DONT BLAME CAMPESE" ya life is good here!!! stands packed,billets just rushing out to take in players and at the top of the league!!!what more could we ask for? sounds like the right decisions to me.

Saskaman
10-27-2010, 06:32 PM
The immunity idol? He may have that but guess what else he has? Only 17 years! Any of you guys played in the WHL? Me neither. Lets just wait out the season and see if we learn something.