PDA

View Full Version : Kootenay Ice thought of the day

In the crowd
10-26-2010, 11:20 PM
To get this forum going again, I am starting a Kootenay Ice thought of the day thread. Anyone can post there thought of the day as I won't be able to come up with a thought every day. I will start it off with a couple thoughts.

The Ice are on a roll. Five and going strong. Hopefully they can take Calgary out on there way back home. Knoblauch has started stronger than Hollick has in any of the last three years. Good for him. Can't wait for the game Friday night.

lostsheep
10-27-2010, 12:11 PM
The tigers are a fast team, but if you can keep them to the perimiter (IMO they lack the size to bust up the middle,) the good scoring opertunites will be less. keep up the good play
________
Iolite Vaporizer"" (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

Hockey Spy
10-27-2010, 12:50 PM
I really don't get why people keep calling the Medicine Hat Tigers a small team. They aren not a small team at all, 6 of their top 7 forwards are over 6'0 tall. On defence, they have 3 guys 6'2 or taller and their entire defence core is over 6'0 except for Parkanen.

They used to be smaller but not so much anymore.

lordstanley
10-27-2010, 12:56 PM
Blades are still giants compared to a smaller Tiger team look at the Tigers roster they have 1 player who is over 200 lbs the Blades have a whopping 8

Reg Dunlop
10-28-2010, 04:52 PM
Blades are still giants compared to a smaller Tiger team look at the Tigers roster they have 1 player who is over 200 lbs the Blades have a whopping 8

Eh.....We have guy named Steel Boomer and a guy in our system named Jared Iron. Beat that with size.