PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rinkrat

Teaps
05-13-2005, 09:33 PM
Remember this during the Kootenay Series???

Teaps,it looks like your memorial cup chances are gonna be a FLUSH...lol

Pretty good Dealer!!!

rinkrat
05-14-2005, 09:04 AM
Remember this during the Kootenay Series???

Pretty good Dealer!!!
Congratulations on the win,but isn't the game FIVE card stud? ;)
Now go get the big prize!
Here is a copy of a post I made on the white board this morning.

I hope Kelowna has enough left to continue the roll they are on.I believe Brandon were surprised by the different ways Kelowna can beat you.Brandon,at times didn't even look like they belonged on the same ice as the Rockets.The Rockets precision passing,skating,conditioning and refusing to make mistakes was the difference.They seem to play relatively error free hockey,right down to the tape to tape passes.Attention to detail(coaching).Also they "show" for each other,there is always someone open for a pass providing an option or outlet.

The Giants probably provided the best challenge because they played the Rockets about 5 or 6 times in the last two weeks of the season,then 6 in the playoffs.Brandon did not have this luxury.You can tell someone the Rockets are good,but until you see their unique style(s),you can't believe it.It seems to me that Brandon didn't adequately pre scout Kelowna and they were over confident,feeling that Stone and Fehr would light it up.
Good Luck Rockets,you deserve to be the WHL representitive.Great season no matter how it ends.

DoubleDee
05-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Congratulations on the win,but isn't the game FIVE card stud? ;)
Now go get the big prize!
Here is a copy of a post I made on the white board this morning.

I hope Kelowna has enough left to continue the roll they are on.I believe Brandon were surprised by the different ways Kelowna can beat you.Brandon,at times didn't even look like they belonged on the same ice as the Rockets.The Rockets precision passing,skating,conditioning and refusing to make mistakes was the difference.They seem to play relatively error free hockey,right down to the tape to tape passes.Attention to detail(coaching).Also they "show" for each other,there is always someone open for a pass providing an option or outlet.

The Giants probably provided the best challenge because they played the Rockets about 5 or 6 times in the last two weeks of the season,then 6 in the playoffs.Brandon did not have this luxury.You can tell someone the Rockets are good,but until you see their unique style(s),you can't believe it.It seems to me that Brandon didn't adequately pre scout Kelowna and they were over confident,feeling that Stone and Fehr would light it up.
Good Luck Rockets,you deserve to be the WHL representitive.Great season no matter how it ends.

Thanks for the great, intelligent and well thought out post. You can be a non-supporter of the Rockets but still recognize what this team has going for them.