PDA

View Full Version : VS Moose Jaw Oct27

Raider Believer
10-28-2010, 01:03 AM
The good news is that we converted twice on our five PP chances. The bad news is that we only collected one point in the shootout loss. We had 5 PP chances to MJ's 0. Don't understand why Williams wasn't given the start again. Despite only having one penalty (coincidental), we are still a healthy third in the league for total minutes. Gotta get a win on Friday against SC because the game against MJ in their barn will be tough.

lordstanley
10-28-2010, 09:42 AM
Wow how does Moose Jaw not even get 1 pp chance ? i have barrelly even seen that before

Hockey Spy
10-28-2010, 09:57 AM
I think the same thing happened to the Blades in Red Deer. 0 PP chances.

jnofish1
10-28-2010, 12:29 PM
The good news is that we converted twice on our five PP chances. The bad news is that we only collected one point in the shootout loss. We had 5 PP chances to MJ's 0. Don't understand why Williams wasn't given the start again. Despite only having one penalty (coincidental), we are still a healthy third in the league for total minutes. Gotta get a win on Friday against SC because the game against MJ in their barn will be tough.

well better a tie than the loss!!!!!! mj being such a young team never know what to expect.i think once mj lines up their stars look out, i can see them climbing the standings in a hurry.will be one hell of a game on their turf!!! will be worth the drive,thats for sure.

Green team
10-28-2010, 09:57 PM
I felt the warriors were finishing there checks better than us, and wearing down our 5 d-men, can't wait till there all back. One thing that bothered me was when tucker was colided with in the side of the crease and stunned a bit and not one of our players on the ice went over to that player to send a message.

Green team
10-29-2010, 05:50 PM
No disrespect to the d-men but I thought 5 of them were seeing lots of ice time and getting more down with their forecheck meaning, I hope tonight our forwards finish their checks better then the other team.
Whether or not Tucker was putting on an act, (as you can see on the replay, he was clipped) we have to stand behind him. Any player that does that to a goal tender has to be dealt with by someone on the ice.