PDA

View Full Version : Blades-Chiefs game thread...

Trav
11-02-2010, 07:54 PM
Not much of a game so far, Blades down 3-1 and its only the 1st period.

lordstanley
11-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Bassicly Morrison let in 2 bad goals 2 goals on the first 2 shots both to Kichton

Chiefs are out working the Blades first to every puck score after 2 is 3-2 chiefs now

lordstanley
11-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Took us awile to get our legs tonight came on in the third hit 2 goal posts in the final 3 mins could have easily tied it up but tonight i would say morrison is at fault letting up 2 goals on his first 2 shots had to play comeback all night long

BigCat20
11-02-2010, 10:51 PM
I thought it was a very entertaining game. A few missed chances & one off the post late could have changed the game. Nice to see trask get one. He looked much better tonight. Hopefully they learn soon to bring the intensity for a full 60 not just 20-30 mins. Atleast all the other top teams lost tonight too!

Trav
11-02-2010, 10:58 PM
I hope Todd gets the start tomorrow nite. If he's the future goaltender, he needs to play a bit this year and this is a good opportunity to give him a chance while Stanford is out.

RenegadeStylings
11-02-2010, 10:58 PM
Was probably Trask's best game of the year with Saskatoon. A couple of softies in the first was the undoing as Saskatoon failed to get there legs underneath them (again) until the third period.

Oh, and why do ppl start threads on certain games? There is a regular season chat thread that works fine!

GBG BLEED BLUE
11-02-2010, 11:43 PM
Agreed. the regular season chat thread is just fine. Hopefully tomorrow in Swift the guys can get back to playing Blades hockey. They could have had a win tonight but winning 36 games at home would be tough. I am interested to see Chris Collins as I all think we are.

lordstanley
11-02-2010, 11:55 PM
I agree that it was trasks best game so far he was using his speed all night long

he is suited as a 3rd line energy guy i would like to see him with Olsen and Collins tomorrow night i also thought Braeden Johnson looked good tonight

RenegadeStylings
11-03-2010, 12:01 AM
I also thought Johnson looked good. I still don't get why this guy has been out of the lineup off and on this year. He seems to do something every time I watch him play. The lines tomorrow night should definitely be interesting with Collins drawing in.