PDA

View Full Version : Med Hat @ Brandon

Allin44
11-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Rented the game, first period just over.

That may be the best period of hockey the boys have played this year. Glennie has looked awesome, Liston has been playing very well. I can't remember when in the period it was, but the puck came out into the slot and Liston came straight out about 5 feet out of the crease to challenge the shot.

Liston also looks a little more comfortable handling the puck. I observed in the first few games that he didn't seem to like handling it and it left the d-men out to dry.

People are so negative on Melnychuk, #28 scares me a lot more when hes on the ice.

And Stone is the ****ing man.

chalk_one_up
11-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Contrary to what some on here might say, Stone needs to be on team WHL over some guys.

Joe Hallenback
11-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Great Game by Brandon. Liston is fantastic and will be a high draft pick. Team is alot different with Ferland and Toews in the lineup. Glennie is playing with heart and that is good to see.

I have heard that if LA sends Schenn back he will request a deal to a contender. I also heard that he has asked to be dealt to Saskatoon so I guess we wait and see now

Allin44
11-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Great Game by Brandon. Liston is fantastic and will be a high draft pick. Team is alot different with Ferland and Toews in the lineup. Glennie is playing with heart and that is good to see.

I have heard that if LA sends Schenn back he will request a deal to a contender. I also heard that he has asked to be dealt to Saskatoon so I guess we wait and see now

I am wondering if LA is waiting for McCrimmon to find a deal before they send him back?

There are some teams out west that could use a guy that might put up 1.5-2 PPG for the rest of the year.

Get a 17 year old dman, and some picks/prospects out of Portland?

wheatiesfan
11-11-2010, 07:46 PM
I am wondering if LA is waiting for McCrimmon to find a deal before they send him back?

There are some teams out west that could use a guy that might put up 1.5-2 PPG for the rest of the year.

Get a 17 year old dman, and some picks/prospects out of Portland?

I'm still not giving up on this season based on the way the guys played today, and what I've seen elsewhere, there arn't any powerhouse clubs out there to beat out this year. Portland might change my mind next Tuesday when I see them roll through, but Schenn coming back and the goaltending and D we have been getting lately might give us a chance to have a nice run.

sbtatter
11-11-2010, 08:13 PM

The Blades will have to give us a deal similar to what PG gave them for Setoguchi, otherwise he'll get dealt out West....

Allin44
11-11-2010, 08:21 PM
The Blades will have to give us a deal similar to what PG gave them for Setoguchi, otherwise he'll get dealt out West....

Elliot and the 1st rounder turned into Siemens.. not bad.

sbtatter
11-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Elliot and the 1st rounder turned into Siemens.. not bad.

Yup, and Schenn is worth more than Setoguchi was.....