PDA

View Full Version : Morrison injury?

BladesFan_2010
11-13-2010, 12:27 AM
What exactly happened to Morrison on that play? It looked from where I sat that he made the initial save with his right pad and I thought he maybe had it held long enough? Didn't see what happened that caused him to go down, but the trainer didn't come back to the bench for several minutes.

Does anyone know what happened to Mo?

twentyone
11-13-2010, 12:49 AM
Boychuk cross checked him in the neck and drove him into the net while Vetter was trying to pick his whistle out of his ass. It was a bruttle play, cheap but on par for Boychuk. Yep the same guy who jumped the boards during the scrum and jumped Thrower while Vetter was trying to pick his... ugh nevermind it works me up too much.

Trav
11-13-2010, 01:27 AM
Les said that Siemens actually pushed the guy in to Morrison.

None the less, the Hawks are a friggin cheap team.

RenegadeStylings
11-13-2010, 12:36 PM
It looked to me like Boychuk was hit (not sure if it was Siemens or not) and he fell onto Morrison. That's a pretty big guy to have fall on an unsuspecting goalie, especially when he was outstretched in an awkward position to begin with.

reims
11-13-2010, 02:40 PM
morrison was playing very solid up to that point in the game...its too bad it coulda been his turning point of the year....now he is hurt???

BladesFan_2010
11-13-2010, 11:13 PM
In a situation like that can we send tapes to the league about their guys leaving the bench to fight or about the Portland player running into Mo like that?

lostsheep
11-13-2010, 11:17 PM
when was it allowed to be a third man in during a fight? i missed Mo's injury, but Zahn was fighting Nino, then # 11 i think it was came running in.
________
Prilosec Lawyer (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/prilosec/)

lostsheep
11-13-2010, 11:20 PM
I agree with Trav the Hawks are a cheap bush league team. people call that playing strong, i call it crap. It was a great atmosphere to play a game in with close to 9000 fans.
________
Lovely Wendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Trav
11-13-2010, 11:35 PM
In a situation like that can we send tapes to the league about their guys leaving the bench to fight or about the Portland player running into Mo like that?

Morrison wasn't run by a Portland player, the guy was dumped on to Morrison by Siemens according to Les. Which is probably why the refs didn't bother going for video replay.

Rye
11-14-2010, 01:46 AM
I recorded the game on Shaw and yeah, Siemens kinda knocked him into Morrison and it looked like his head snapped back pretty good ... other than that, I can't think of anything else. Commentators thought concussion ... possible for sure.

And yeah, Nino was getting beat up pretty good before someone skated over to try on Zahn ... didn't work out in his favor, Zahn gave him a few good shots.

As far as someone coming off the bench, very obvious as the gate was open. I wouldn't see it as "jumping the bench" because when I first heard about it I thought he actually jumped off the bench to get involved but he had just stepped off for maybe 2 seconds. None the less, he still came off the bench and got involved so something should definitely be done.

RenegadeStylings
11-14-2010, 11:11 AM
Ross has been suspended for coming off the bench during the brawl. The suspension is to be determined, and the WHL office will handle it tomorrow.

Dwight Schrute
11-14-2010, 04:08 PM
http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/98682

lostsheep
11-16-2010, 12:03 AM
So with Adams current Neck issues and Stanford just returning from Head issues, where does that leave us for upcoming games? or are they both ready for action?
________
Bondage live (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/fetish/bdsm/)

Rye
11-16-2010, 03:21 AM
Heard from Adam Todd's billets that he had just flown to Kelowna or something and had to wait 4 hours at the airport and I guess right when he got home the Blades called and he had to fly right back to Saskatoon haha. How bad would that suck ...

Hockey Spy
11-16-2010, 12:36 PM
Adam Morrison isn't listed on the Nov 16th injury report. So it likes like he'll be good to go to back up Stanford this weekend in Kootenay and Lethbridge.

BladesFan_2010
11-18-2010, 12:20 PM
Where do you find this injury report?

Backhand
11-18-2010, 03:38 PM
Go to WHL.ca, click NEWS, scroll to WHL Weekly Update.

RenegadeStylings
11-19-2010, 05:03 PM
Mo is back and will backup Stanford tonight