PDA

View Full Version : To all my Kelowna friends..........

Kristi
05-16-2005, 02:48 PM
you better take care of my friend while he is playing for you guys! And remember you don't get to keep him!

How exciting for him!!!!!!!!! :groovy:

Jovorock
05-16-2005, 04:02 PM
you better take care of my friend while he is playing for you guys! And remember you don't get to keep him!

How exciting for him!!!!!!!!! :groovy:
Even if he doesn't play it will be good experience for Mike.

crush
05-16-2005, 05:01 PM
Kristi, too bad you aren't coming to London! It should be ALOT of fun!!

J23
05-16-2005, 05:35 PM
WHEN we win the Memorial Cup, will Wall's name go on it? And, will he get a ring?? :confused:

Kristi
05-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Kristi, too bad you aren't coming to London! It should be ALOT of fun!!

Trust me it crossed my mind when I read he was practicing with the team (and barring any strange alignment of the planets) he should be in London.

I know all my Kelowna friends who are going will take good care of him!!

Kristi
05-16-2005, 05:40 PM
WHEN we win the Memorial Cup, will Wall's name go on it? And, will he get a ring?? :confused:

Yes and yes! I don't see why he wouldn't he is a member of the team and will be listed as playing (sitting on the bench) in the games. Anyone else have a differing opinion?

lovintherockets
05-16-2005, 10:45 PM
are you sending up a package for your friend or am I going to have to fulfill the quota from Canada?Let me know if its chocolate chip or oatmeal, OK? Wish you were coming my friend and don't worry.....Mr. Wall will get a great welcome from the fans who are going to London....thanks for sharing ...talk to you soon.

Go Rockets Go !!!

CHtoo
05-16-2005, 10:56 PM
In order to have your name as a winner of the Stanley Cup you have to have played a minimum number of games with the team. This rule has presented some problems for a few players.

Kristi
05-16-2005, 10:58 PM
left a message on rockets rukus for you! need you to email me! :)

are you sending up a package for your friend or am I going to have to fulfill the quota from Canada?Let me know if its chocolate chip or oatmeal, OK? Wish you were coming my friend and don't worry.....Mr. Wall will get a great welcome from the fans who are going to London....thanks for sharing ...talk to you soon.

Go Rockets Go !!!

fightstrap50
05-16-2005, 11:25 PM
In order to have your name as a winner of the Stanley Cup you have to have played a minimum number of games with the team. This rule has presented some problems for a few players.
yes im sure your right on that rule and beleive its the same in the CHL as Chris LaValey was the fill in Backup for the ICE the year they won the cup,and im pretty sure he said he didnt get his name on it as he never actually played in it, he just sat

Scout
05-17-2005, 08:05 AM
I think his reward is the experiance of being part of the cup. If he gets to play, the exposure and atmosphere will be unreal. Good for Wall. The experiance will leave a taste in his mouth which will never leave.

Scout

Chipper
05-17-2005, 08:29 AM
yes im sure your right on that rule and beleive its the same in the CHL as Chris LaValey was the fill in Backup for the ICE the year they won the cup,and im pretty sure he said he didnt get his name on it as he never actually played in it, he just sat
Yes I think you are right about the name on the cup but I am sure the ICE gave him a memorial cup ring, that was maybe just a management decision but it sure would be a classy move.