PDA

View Full Version : Going to London?

crush
05-17-2005, 01:33 PM
How many fans from Kelowna are going to London? I am and I know of a few others. Will there be a fairly large fan base?

Go Rockets!

Otto
05-17-2005, 11:06 PM
How many fans from Kelowna are going to London? I am and I know of a few others. Will there be a fairly large fan base?

Go Rockets!

Hopefully there will be! If so look for a bunch of us from the New OHL OPen Forum (NOOF) during the intermissions we meet behind section110. During the London games I will have my Syvret Jersey on.

If any of you are golfers check this out.

www.aroundforacure.cjb.net

If you register before the May 19th deadline you will be entered to win a Memorial Cup ticket package!!

DoubleDee
05-18-2005, 11:22 PM
What are the chances of winning airfare, hotel accommodations and tickets to Memorial Cup? I guess pretty good if you’re me! :clap:

I will see all of the Rockets fans there! Hell, I'm on the flight with most of you! :thumb:

DoubleDee
05-19-2005, 09:50 AM
Get a hold of me ASAP!!! Look in your email for my numbers.

kelownakarl
05-19-2005, 11:42 PM
Best of wishes to my fellow Rocketeers heading out East. Do us proud and represent us with flying colours and drink them folks out there under the table. Cheers and I will be watching from the comfort of my lazyboy or whichever establishment i head to! CHEERS

Jovorock
05-20-2005, 06:21 AM
I hope all of you guys going to London have a great time, do something crazy so we can see you on TV. :laugh:

DoubleDee
05-20-2005, 08:51 AM
I hope all of you guys going to London have a great time, do something crazy so we can see you on TV. :laugh:

I know the Junior Hockey Junkies crew will be telling me to "show my Rockets" but I will try something more PG to get on TV with! ;)

You know lovingtherockets beaded hair will be on there at one point as she bobs around!