PDA

View Full Version : Reddin

west coast
11-20-2010, 06:01 PM
A team wins with their 19 and 20 year old players.Lets start a poll and vote to see who is the best 20 year old on the Regina Pats.My vote is a clear decision.Colin Reddin is by far the best 20 year old on the team.He brings energy and effort every night.The 20 year olds on team would be awesome if they all worked as hard as Reddin every night

west coast
11-21-2010, 02:54 PM
Reddin,s game winner in shootout emphazises that he is the best 20 year old on the team.Mr.clutch

Chipchura_Fan
11-21-2010, 07:56 PM
I miss Reddin here in PA even though he was only here for a short time.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
11-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Reddin is a positive player to have, but Frazee is undoubtedly our best 20 this season. He's 2nd in scoring, and is a tough player to line up against or contain because of his size and speed. I would be surprised if he didnt get a pro contract, as he is among the best 20s we have had in the last few years, which is a big compliment because the pats often have great 20s.

patsdude114
11-22-2010, 04:37 AM
Frazee was brought in to take the pressure off Weal, the Pats are/were expecting Ashton to be gone for the month of Dec for the WJs.. heck I think when Lang made the deal Ashton wasnt even back yet from pro camp.

Frazee is by far our most skilled 20 yr old but I do think Reddin brings more of a work ethic then Frazee does on a regular shift. Thats not a knock on Frazee by any means just a compliment to how hard Reddin works game in & game out.