PDA

View Full Version : Another Write-Off Weekend

Toswammi
11-21-2010, 12:18 AM
This not getting a full effort every game is really getting frustrating. Especially when the team has to go either full buy/sell this year.

lordstanley
11-23-2010, 09:29 PM
Not sure wich Broncoe fan said Scarlett is better than Siemens i can't stop laughing about that thought lol

Toswammi
11-23-2010, 09:33 PM
Another unspectacular game tonight. Got outshot bad, didn't really seem into it either. Stat of the night, Eakin was -5.

I guess the only thing I will say in defense is they had 10 forwards dressed/not hurt.

RenegadeStylings
11-23-2010, 11:16 PM
Not sure wich Broncoe fan said Scarlett is better than Siemens i can't stop laughing about that thought lol

Scarlett is going to have rough games.

It's going to happen. Let's face it, they are a team counting on a top pairing of 17 year old defenseman to play 25+ minutes a night.

They are going to have games where they get lit up.

He is still a great player and a great prospect that will definitely be a riser when it comes to the NHL draft.

lordstanley
11-24-2010, 12:36 AM
Scarlett is going to have rough games.

It's going to happen. Let's face it, they are a team counting on a top pairing of 17 year old defenseman to play 25+ minutes a night.

They are going to have games where they get lit up.

He is still a great player and a great prospect that will definitely be a riser when it comes to the NHL draft.

Your right he is very good but as you can see lately Siemens is in a upper class of dmen already and only at the age of 17 magine when he's 19 and were hosting the mem cup yikes

ointhecreek
11-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Your right he is very good but as you can see lately Siemens is in a upper class of dmen already and only at the age of 17 magine when he's 19 and were hosting the mem cup yikes

Give it a rest already. You harp on this subject every time these two teams play. :rolleyes:

lordstanley
11-24-2010, 08:08 PM
[QUOTE=ointhecreek;158630]Give it a rest already. You harp on this subject every time these two teams play. :rolleyes:[/QUOTEA little reminder from time to time doesn't hurt anyone when the truth is so clear :groovy: