PDA

View Full Version : Wagner

Offsider
11-26-2010, 10:47 PM
Great to have Wagner back in the line up.

Toswammi
11-27-2010, 08:44 AM
Yeah, him and Vause in the line up yesturday was really nice to see. We are what? One player away from actually having a full line-up?

eighty
11-27-2010, 11:12 AM
shots were 48-19 that's good to see

bronco rep
11-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Who gets bumped to the so called fourth line that never gets used when Novo comes back? Blanke?

CrazyGeorge
11-27-2010, 12:04 PM
I think the obvious things are having Lowry, Eakin, Dowling, Novotony, and Hutt in some combination in our top 6. The other forward in our top 6 could be Peddle, Hoban, or Wagner (depending on who Lamb wants playing together). I personally see the following:

Peddle/Dowling/Novotony
Lowry/Eakin/Hutt
Hoban/Vause/Wagner
Howorko/Blanke/Derko

I also don't like Blanke playing fourth line as he has played well enough to be in the top three lines. Possible trade of a certain player perhaps? (won't give name)

Flathead
11-27-2010, 07:18 PM
I agree it was great to see Wagner back, and Vause healthhy again. I thought we played a much better game last night. We could have easily had 7 or 8 goals. And we actually shot the puck last night. Muth, Novotny, and Sullivan are our only injuries now? We must lead the league in man games lost to injuries! Will be nice to play with a full line up. Good game last night!!

Toswammi
11-27-2010, 08:43 PM
I agree it was great to see Wagner back, and Vause healthhy again. I thought we played a much better game last night. We could have easily had 7 or 8 goals. And we actually shot the puck last night. Muth, Novotny, and Sullivan are our only injuries now? We must lead the league in man games lost to injuries! Will be nice to play with a full line up. Good game last night!!

Pssst. Sullivan left the team a few weeks ago.

But yeah. Add Novotny to Dowlings line, maybe move Wagner with Peddle and Vause (for a scrappy checking line) and have a forth line of Derko-Blanke-Howorko (also a pretty scrappy line) we could have four lines worth rolling.

The big question I have is which 6 defenseman we consider to be our top 6.

Flathead
11-27-2010, 11:06 PM
Pssst. Sullivan left the team a few weeks ago.

What did we trade for him? Did we get anything back since he never played?

Toswammi
11-27-2010, 11:40 PM
What did we trade for him? Did we get anything back since he never played?

You thinking of Silverster?

Flathead
11-28-2010, 12:13 AM
You thinking of Silverster?

Ya, Silvester! That's it. Lol. I knew Sullivan left. Is Silvester ever going to play??