PDA

View Full Version : Trade Ideals

mckayd2001
12-02-2010, 08:10 PM
So say after the world junior brandon doesn't look like they are doing well and would maybe only be able to get into the playoff and not make it pass the first round or not make playoffs at all what would your trade ideas be i'd like to hear ideas of names of prospect other teams have or younger players that are in the WHL that could make a impact in the next year or two. I'd like to do this as in what return Brandon would get for Schenn and Glennie?

Schenn=?
Glennie=?

And does anyone think Brandon needs a tough guy to do the fighting beside Miller, Bestland, or Ferland to do the fighting?

BigCat20
12-02-2010, 08:20 PM
So say after the world juniour brandon doesn't look like they are doing well and would maybe only be able to get into the playoff and not make it pass the first round or not make playoffs at all what would your trade ideals be i'd like to hear ideals of names of prospect other teams have or younger players that are in the WHL that could make a impact in the next year or two. I'd like to do this as in what return Brandon would get for Schenn and Glennie?

Schenn=?
Glennie=?

What the %^$# is ideals.....you mean I-D-E-A-S?