PDA

View Full Version : Americans Announce Preseason Tourney Prices

Brad
05-18-2005, 04:51 PM
http://www.amshockey.com/article.src?ID=1118

Stay-Puft
05-18-2005, 05:12 PM
Pretty decent price for six games. Think they'll stay that low for the regular season? :)

ihlemic10
05-18-2005, 10:05 PM
I'll see if I can get me and my hockey buddies to migrate over for that one. We already are doing the Everett one obviously. Its a good chance to scout your enemies ;)

HAF
05-19-2005, 05:57 AM
Pretty decent price for six games. Think they'll stay that low for the regular season? :)

That would be nice but I dont see it happening. Brad, do you have the scoop on ticket prices?

Brad
05-19-2005, 02:25 PM
No scoop. I doubt that the price will be $6 per game during the regular season.

Stay-Puft
05-19-2005, 03:57 PM
Hopefully they get the ownership and lease details worked out shortly so we all know how much. Would be great if they follow teams like Portland and Spokane that have adult packages starting @ $288/season ($8 a game) just to get interest and affordability back. That's the Sun Mart section price from 2 years ago. Last year they raised it to $11/game to "cover parking" I believe.

At my failed attempt for humor, my previous statement should have been "Think they'll stay that low for the regular season? :laugh: ;) (knee slap, wishful thinking, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight)" Sorry, won't happen again.

HAF
05-19-2005, 04:04 PM
I actually thought you were referring to the $11 walk up tourney price which would still be great if they kept that for the regular season.

Stay-Puft
05-20-2005, 09:15 AM
I'm all for that. I bet that would increase their season ticket sales to those that maybe can't go every game, but see it as a better deal since they can use them for "rain-checks" to bring others in if they kept them at $11 per game. I would like to see them give a discount to season ticket holders of (5) years or more, or maybe a (5) year, (10) year, etc. discount to show appreciation. I'd be happy with 5% per period.