PDA

View Full Version : Elliott robbed twice now...

Trav
12-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Hockey Canada is so friggin stupid, they didn't name Elliott to the WJC camp when it was revealed, they had a great opportunity to correct their mistake by naming Elliott the replacement for Gormley and instead they add this Blacker kid who I've never even heard of b4. No offense to him but Elliott should've been there in the first place. Bet this Blacker kid won't even come close to making the team, not saying Elliott will but probably be a lot closer.

SectionNDeserter
12-07-2010, 05:47 PM
If you don't know who Blacker is, then clearly you don't follow junior hockey all that closely. He is also an NHL drafted defenseman, plays a similar style to Elliott, is almost exactly the same size, and has marginally better offensive stats than Elliott.

Trav
12-07-2010, 06:20 PM
I actually just did a bit of searching on him, compared the scouting reports of both players, u may say im being biased here but I'd take Elliott over the other guy still, When you look at stats, he's put up a lot more points then Blacker has over the years. Now maybe Blacker is more defensive and is better defensively but I think Elliott is one of the top d-men in the league and deserves to be on the team.

chalk_one_up
12-07-2010, 10:03 PM
I'd expect this kind of behavior from Pepper Carrot, not you.

Trav
12-07-2010, 11:17 PM
I'm just stating my opinion, I think Hockey Canada was stupid not to invite Elliott but whatever.

lordstanley
12-08-2010, 12:29 AM
I'm just stating my opinion, I think Hockey Canada was stupid not to invite Elliott but whatever.

I agree Trav i'm really not sure what more Elliott has to do wow

And btw who the heck is pepper carrot

Nook
12-08-2010, 01:13 AM
It sucks for Elliot, but who knows? There are still a few days before they leave to Toronto for the main camp. Stefan may yet get his call!

Dwight Schrute
12-08-2010, 05:03 AM
It sucks for Elliot, but who knows? There are still a few days before they leave to Toronto for the main camp. Stefan may yet get his call!

key word is toronto ........ leaf prospect, they need good news lol

rednex50
12-08-2010, 02:56 PM
nothing against Elliott, but because I am originally from the Owen Sound area, everyone I talk to tells me that its not just the numbers Blacker puts up...but the total package he brings. Supposed to be the most versatile D-man the Canadians invited to camp.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
12-08-2010, 03:50 PM
Part of it could very well be the normal politics, but in this case, Elliot probably didnt make the team because of how many players of his style will make the team, like the 3rd year Ellis, and Barrie(dad is a billionaire).

Weal got snubbed again as well, while other runts like Schwartz and the 5'6 gallagher are at camp. Id take Weal over either of those guys, but what can you do?

And btw who the heck is pepper carrot

dude everybody knows who you are. I dont think anybody has a problem with it, but drop the routine.