CHtoo
12-11-2010, 10:32 AM
http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/99735

I hope this link works.

What a dirty hit by DePape.

Hope Killian is okay.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
12-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Scary stuff, talk about a blindside elbow! I'm thinking Depape should be sitting in the press box for at least a few games after that dirty hit.

I'm with you Chtoo, hope Killian is doing OK and not out of the lineup for too long.

Toswammi
12-11-2010, 03:31 PM
What a year....everytime it seems like we are finally getting healthy we get knocked back a bit (we will be down three of our top nine forwards again tonight).

Depape isn't with the team tonight so we all know he is getting some form of discipline, however I am just happy that Killian is going to be alright.

Flathead
12-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Heard that he was released from the hospital and joined the team today in Vancouver. Will be out for awhile though.

Toswammi
12-11-2010, 09:49 PM
Heard that he was released from the hospital and joined the team today in Vancouver. Will be out for awhile though.

Sounds like a concussion so who knows when he will return to the ice. Great news that he is with the team.

CrazyGeorge
12-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Listening to the game Mullins said they had access to slow motion and it was clearly a blind side hit (shoulder to shoulder) and not elbow to head. The injury occured when he hit face to ice.