PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Freadrich

KyleFreadrich43
12-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi.

I'm new to the site, but was hoping this might be a place I could find some stuff on Kyle Freadrich.

I'm a big fan of his, but I live in Tampa bay, so as you can see, it'd be tough for me to find stuff from his junior days.

I'm looking for anything I either DON'T have or if something is in better condition than what I already have.

I'm looking for:

Game Programs
Newspaper Pictures
Posters
Team Photos
Team Give-Aways
Any of his hilites or game tapes/dvd's containing either his fights or any goals, interviews etc.

I've already made a fight dvd for him, but only have a majority of his 96-97 Regina fights, with some sprinkled in from 97-98, and 98-99.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please email me directly at: kylefreadrich43@hotmail.com

patsdude114
12-11-2010, 10:20 PM
hmmm i wonder if this is the same guy i had seen in (i think nhl10) who's user name was this exact thing & player name him as well & i had exchanged a few PSN msgs with

KyleFreadrich43
12-11-2010, 11:43 PM
My PSN name is KyleFreadrich43, but I used my real name for my player.

patsdude114
12-12-2010, 03:15 PM
Cool... maybe that was it its been awhile ago since i had seen u in random OTP games...

as for ur actual thread i have nothing that ud be interested in of Freadrich, i do remember he had a cannon of a shot. Im not sure if he would be 1 of our toughest players in the last 15 yrs or not as we did have David Kaczowka in 2000/01 man that guy could fight & it showed in his pim with 414 that season.