PDA

View Full Version : PATS vs PA

patsdude114
01-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Well tonight's game started off very physical on both sides, there was some solid checks thrown in the 1st 5 mins & set the tone for the rest of a game.

1st off i wanna comment on the gutless play by Austin Bourhis #7 he bolted from the blueline right into Hewitt at full speed didnt try to avoid Hewitt at all. Good on the refs for making the right call for once with a 5 min major & a game misconduct.

Now fast forward to 3:20 secs later & Mitchell & Tucker were in a race for the puck which Tucker won the race by a split second & as Mitchell was going around Tucker, Tucker threw his body into Mitchell to make it look like Mitchell ran Tucker. Which was far from the truth, play happened abit too fast for Byblow & Gagnon. Not like Mitchell was effected by the play Bettauer #6 came & fought Mitchell (which should of been a instigator call) but prob the refs felt bad for Bettauer who took a good beating by Mitchell with a few upper cuts that met straight on.

Tucker is a solid goaltender but also a very good actor as well, Negium was screening Tucker & as the play went up the ice Tucker pulled off a great acting act & fell down knocking his helmet off as well... went down like he was shot..... later in the game Tucker left the crease again to play the puck but this time Negium chasing down the loose puck, in the old days Tucker definately would of been ran over. So wish Negium had ran him over though for his little stunts he had pulled earlier in the game.

I was very happy with the Pats effort tonight, they competed for a full 60 minutes, & too bad for Hewitt on such a fluke goal by the Raiders he definately deserved the shutout tonight.

Arthur Fonzerelli
01-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Jamie Tucker has been in the WHL for 3 seasons now. I can't believe WHL referees haven't caught on to his Oscar winning performances. Doubtful that he has a career in hockey but Hollywood is a good bet.

patsdude114
01-03-2011, 10:04 PM
ive been waiting to see this video & please someone tell me how Mitchell gets goalie interference on this play when the video clearly shows Tucker throwing his body into Mitchell after he beats Mitchell to the loose puck...

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/100574

Fight Guy
01-04-2011, 04:05 PM
That whole thing was a joke! First off Tucker makes a hit on Mitchell, which the ref hesitated to make the call at first, then Bettauer comes to Tucker's defense(...?) and gets his ass handed to him by Mitchell. It also still bothers me that a player can get a goaltender interference penalty when the goalie is 30 feet from his net!

And this all happened after Bourhis ran Hewitt!

At least Neigum gave Tucker a scare when he came out to play the puck the same way as against Mitchell. When Neigum saw Tucker racing for the puck, he kicked his pace up a notch and lined Tucker up! I'm sure Byblow was just dreading what would happen if Neigum had ACTUALLY ran Tucker over...haha!

There are still what, four meeting left between the two teams?? Maybe we will see more of Tucker's antics!

patsdude114
01-04-2011, 10:24 PM
I think u mean Tucker not Parker as Tucker is the goalie in PA but needless to say i knew what u meant & yes i wish Negium had ran over Tucker when Tucker raced out to get the puck.

Fight Guy
01-05-2011, 01:35 AM
Naw man...I said Tucker...

Don't know what you're talking about??:p