PDA

View Full Version : Best and Worst Logo

Guy-10
01-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Who do you think has the best logo and worst logo(s) and jerseys .
My best is Seattle , love that T-Birds logo one of the best in all sports as far as i am concerned .That native T-Bird is just amazing and i always liked the old colours , the old bleu , green and white , not sold on the new colours but at least they kept that great logo!!
The Worst , the Ice , they couldnt find their "own" logo when they left Edmonton .The logo was ridiclous when it was in Edmonton , why dont they just call them the Kooteney Kokanee's !!

What do you think ??

Swando
01-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Love the Winterhawk and Giants logos...dislike the Blazers

Arthur Fonzerelli
01-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Oil Kings

Chipchura_Fan
01-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Im bias but I like the Raiders :D Although I also like the Rebels and Silvertips logo and I love the Moose Jaw shoulder patch!

As for the worst, I don't like the Blazers or Wheaties logo at all.

Arthur Fonzerelli
01-03-2011, 05:50 PM
forgot to include my choice for worst logo: That's easy, Kelowna Rockets, it looks like something from Sesame Street, but even without the logo the uniform colour combinations are the worst in WHL.

patsdude114
01-03-2011, 09:58 PM
I have to agree that the T-Birds are (in my opinion) hands down the best logo in the league.... any time i play NHL11 in a OTP game i always choose the T-Birds whites they just look fantastic on a HD TV....

As for the worst the Wheat Kings, Oil Kings, & Bruins (couldnt pick something more oringinal had to use the template of the Boston Bruins just lack of effort)

& a few noteables i loved the old school Raiders & Blades logos also i really liked the old school Blazers jerseys... also i like the Hitmens logo on there white jerseys i believe it is with that mask type logo (or whatever it is)

Rockets1231
01-28-2011, 10:57 PM
Best, and this isn't a homer pick, I'll go with Kelowna, because it's original. Close 2nd to Brandon.

Worst, probably Chiliwack, kinda bland. It's like wow you changed the 'B' to a 'C', what did that take you, 5 minutes to think of?

Also, I didn't used to like Prince George's logo, but I do like their new one.

Rocketsfan
01-29-2011, 01:13 AM
Best: Seattle, Brandon

Worst: Kamloops, Kelowna (yes, I actually think my fav team's logo is awful. Kelowna has pretty good teams consistently and am a huge fan but like Arthur Fonzarelli said the logo is very cartoon like and pretty bad color combos for the jerseys)

Also, never understood why they were called the Rockets, yet have the Ogopogo as our logo and have a Raccoon as a mascot

west coast
01-29-2011, 02:40 AM
In 95 ,the Tacoma Rockets moved to Kelowna .Great thread...The WHL is blessed to have some of the best logos out of any sports league as far as i am concerned.Try watching an OHL game or a QMJHL game as there are some ugly jerseys and colour schemes.The top three best logos in the WHL are 1-Brandon Wheat Kings 2- Prince Albert Raiders 3- Portland Winterhawks - the bottom three are 1- Saskatoon Blades 2- Lethbridge Hurricanes 3-Swift Current Broncos

BruinsFan19
01-30-2011, 03:41 AM
The Bruins regular logo is dull. Their third jersey/shoulder patch logo is awesome though. I hope they end up using those jerseys full time.

I like the WheatKings and Silvertips.