PDA

View Full Version : Wooo Hooo!!

ointhecreek
05-20-2005, 06:11 PM
Got my season ticket today! :bounce: Man, I can't wait! Bring on the season already! :groovy:

Scout
05-20-2005, 06:44 PM
Curious O what package did you get? Also we will still have to have alot of patience as we will still be very young. I'm still curious who will make the team. Levi Nelson was not drafted but was put on our protected list, was called up as a fill in and looked like a vet out there getting a goal in his first game. Postma: One of the top defenceman in Red Deer should be ready for the jump. His teammate Derek Claffey, a stay at home defenceman. Karl Benke, all 6'5" 230 lbs. of him. Kyle Bortis, cleaned up in the midgets last year with the Contact's. Travis Yonkman, one of the top midget goalies in the province last year and got M.V.P. at the Mac's tourny in Calgary. I could go on and on as we look awesome for the next few years.

We have so many quality players in our system, how do you make room? Do you keep the vets and add a few rookie's or do you make trades, play the rookies and let them gel. One thing i like about Dean is he will play all four lines and will take a risk. All in all i think the Bronco's will struggle for another year being so young then will return to the upper eclon's of the league once again for years to come.

Scout

Flathead
05-20-2005, 11:12 PM
I got mine the other day as well. I agree let's get the season started, it's a long off season if you don't make it to the mem cup.
We should be better than last year, but would have to agree with Scout that we will have another season of ups and downs. hopefully more ups.

ointhecreek
05-20-2005, 11:27 PM
Curious O what package did you get?

I just got the cheapy bronze. I usually find somewhere to stand anyway.

Toswammi
05-21-2005, 10:29 AM
Next years team, i figure, will be even younger (or at least have more younger players than last year) I would guess that the D alone will have 3-4 new faces, with 2-3 being rookies, and an experienced presence. Forwards will probably be the same lots of new faces. One thing we all can agree on is Dean will have a busy off season burning up the phone lines, looking to make some deals.
I can't agree more that this has already been a long offseason, not makeing the playoffs really does make the summer long, hopefully this wont happen again for another 20 yrs or so.

Flathead
05-21-2005, 11:35 PM
I just got the cheapy bronze. I usually find somewhere to stand anyway.

Might be a little harder this year to find a spot to stand, now that they're advertising standing season tickets more.

CHtoo
05-22-2005, 07:59 AM
Might be a little harder this year to find a spot to stand, now that they're advertising standing season tickets more.

I agree , it may be a bit tougher, that's why I changed my seat to my favorite standing spot. :p

ointhecreek
05-22-2005, 08:49 AM
Naaa, you just have to know where to go! I just couldn't see paying an extra $100 for the privledge to stand!