PDA

View Full Version : no to schenn

mjw22
01-09-2011, 05:22 PM
no way we want to give up more than the ice paid for eakin . K. M. must want the moon for schenn too many bodies for guys that havent won anything .really 8 bodies for cody eakin he hasnt made it past 2nd round :D

SectionNDeserter
01-09-2011, 05:55 PM
Players don't win playoff rounds and championships by themselves, it is the team around them. Any team trying to pick these guys up aren't going to be looking at their individual accomplishements, but rather how they will compliment their current roster. I agree though, that deal is waaaaay too rich for my blood.

mjw22
01-09-2011, 06:28 PM
eakin wont get them out of the east

patsdude114
01-09-2011, 10:00 PM
Eakin may not get them out of the East but he gives them a better chance at doing it then there roster before hand.

I dont think KOO is done tho, i think they will strengthen there defense abit more as well, i can definately see them adding a depth Dman & another depth forward. Hell Mitchell & Davidson to KOO would add to there depth chart greatly & it wouldnt cost a heck of alot to get them out of Regina either.

Allin44
01-09-2011, 11:17 PM
no way we want to give up more than the ice paid for eakin . K. M. must want the moon for schenn too many bodies for guys that havent won anything .really 8 bodies for cody eakin he hasnt made it past 2nd round :D

No but hes won a Calder Cup?

mjw22
01-10-2011, 12:39 AM
a calder cup dont think he can take too much credit for that lol

Allin44
01-10-2011, 12:48 AM
a calder cup dont think he can take too much credit for that lol

No more than one player can in the WHL either. He has never really had a lot of help in Swift Current.

Brandon had everything but goaltending last year, not Schenns fault.

mjw22
01-10-2011, 12:55 AM
check his play off stats for calder cup dont think he was reason they won . ya K.M. isnt always as smart as he thinks everyone knew you had no goaltending . lol

Allin44
01-10-2011, 12:57 AM
check his play off stats for calder cup dont think he was reason they won . ya K.M. isnt always as smart as he thinks everyone knew you had no goaltending . lol

Your point is moot. You can't blame a player(generally) for his teams failures, just as you can't put all of their success on them either.

Everybody knew Brandon's goaltending was weak last year, but there was really nothing available for goalies.

mjw22
01-10-2011, 01:07 AM
thats why when you make trades for mem cup runs better have all the pieces ktnys goalie only has 3 play off starts and we all know goaltending is key we will see what shakes out today

Allin44
01-10-2011, 01:13 AM
thats why when you make trades for mem cup runs better have all the pieces ktnys goalie only has 3 play off starts and we all know goaltending is key we will see what shakes out today

the dub has been weak for goalies the last few years(with a few exceptions). There hasn't really been a big name goalie on a selling team. Namely because most big name goalies manage to carry their teams.

mjw22
01-10-2011, 01:17 AM
true. if we had a decent back up heemskirk would fetch a decent price . still might if we get 18-19 prospect back providing we dont add to team

patsdude114
01-10-2011, 11:29 AM
with MJ defense & how they imtimidate teams i wouldnt count the Warriors out for a deep playoff run... i think MJ will push a series to the limit in the 2nd round.... if MJ adds a decent player who can score they will most definately be a threat just with there team toughness & the speed & explosion of Howden.

mjw22
01-10-2011, 11:58 AM
we hope miller gets bubnick or glennie and a new back up goalie . now that kootney has sold the farm wonder how they feel about it riding on a goalie with 125 mp in playoffs . heemskirk for lieuwen works they get a goalie with more exp we get a goalie for next year reg season stats about same . lang will have pats worth playing in 2-3 years theyll look like current warriors

Rebelsfan13
01-10-2011, 01:47 PM
Your point is moot. You can't blame a player(generally) for his teams failures, just as you can't put all of their success on them either.

Everybody knew Brandon's goaltending was weak last year, but there was really nothing available for goalies.

I have to think that Kuemper was available for the right price.