PDA

View Full Version : London verses Kelowna

Jovorock
05-23-2005, 08:18 AM
Can the physically fit Rockets have enough in the gas tank to fight off the London offensive attack?

Who will win this one?

Chipper
05-23-2005, 09:31 AM
The Rockets are going to be in tough tonite. I hope they are conditioned as good as you say Jovo, they were looking a bit tired in ot last night and not much rest before the next game.
They will have to get there game going early and get up by a goal or two, also the Defence will have to crush to Knights fisicaly and show them how tough it will be to get past them. If the can execute Then I think they will have a chance. This is the make or break game but I know that the Rockets can play better than they did last night, they played us better, they need to get back to what got them there. I think they need to get the puck to weber on the point for his big shot.
Lets hope for the WHL sake that the Rockets rebound and take it to a very tough London team, Its time to play the best hockey of there carriers.

iamcdn
05-23-2005, 10:16 AM
If Kelowna plays as physical as they did last night, they have a good chance at winning this game. Get under the skin of Hunter and his crew, and you got them where you want them. London's special teams really sucked in game 1 which isn't a normal occurence at all. If its the same as last night, its great news for Kelowna.

Go Rockets!
(2nd team I'm cheering for, actually didn't expect my team to win a game)

Jovorock
05-23-2005, 10:45 AM
I think the Rockets have enough in the tank to get back in this championship. I hope they come out and physically take it to the Knights. Rockets will have to be smarter and take less penaltys, keep the sticks down.

The_Vulk
05-23-2005, 02:23 PM
If given a full nights sleep, the Rockets will blast the Knights.

We saw in game one, how the Knight's don't like being pressed, and that is that the Rockets do best.

rinkrat
05-23-2005, 03:34 PM
If given a full nights sleep, the Rockets will blast the Knights

According to Bruce Hamilton,they didn't get a full nights sleep.Again! The fire alarm has been pulled two nights in a row.

C.F
05-23-2005, 07:55 PM
So once I find it in me to cheer for the teal and red, they lose. You can all thank me! ;)

Is there still a chance? The best they can do now is tie the 67's for 3rd place, who they lost to. What's the tie-breaker?

thomasincanada
05-23-2005, 09:13 PM
According to Bruce Hamilton,they didn't get a full nights sleep.Again! The fire alarm has been pulled two nights in a row.

That's totally classless. As a knights fan I sure hope it's someone visiting from out of town who did that. One guy can make a whole city look bad.

Perhaps they should find another hotel?

Finally - have we earned respect from you boys out west yet? The knights dominated the game tonight. I know Kelowna was tired and I do know they can play better, but I think the knights finally showed they may be the best team in the country tonight.

Tom

thomasincanada
05-23-2005, 10:10 PM
So once I find it in me to cheer for the teal and red, they lose. You can all thank me! ;)

Is there still a chance? The best they can do now is tie the 67's for 3rd place, who they lost to. What's the tie-breaker?

In theory, I think they can still finish in a 3 way tie - if they beat Rimouski, Rimouski beats ottawa and London beats ottawa I think they will all be 1-2. I have no idea what happens in a 3 way tie though.

ScottyWazz
05-23-2005, 10:14 PM
I think in a three-way tie, the team with the most goals for will move into the semi-final game; the other two will play Friday in the tie-breaker.

It seems the Rockets just couldn't get it going after the first minute of the game. Sure, they were tired, but it's the playoffs-- you have to shake it off and get on with it. Just a sloppy game played by the Rockets and the Knights capitalized.

Jovorock
05-24-2005, 09:22 AM
In theory, I think they can still finish in a 3 way tie - if they beat Rimouski, Rimouski beats ottawa and London beats ottawa I think they will all be 1-2. I have no idea what happens in a 3 way tie though.
I would guess that if it's a three way tie the team with gf/ga would goto the semi finals and the other two would play Friday in the tie breaker?

Again Comeau had another stupid penalty, any time you leave your feet to hit a guy you'll get a penalty. I was surprised that Chris Ray did a bad check to get four minutes. Can't remember him doing that before and luckily it only cost one goal.

I thought the Rockets looked tired in the third and couldn't make the come back. It's their own fault for not putting the 67's away earlier. Hopefully the 67's does the Rockets a break and beats the Oceanic.