PDA

View Full Version : Go after bubnick

fro14
01-10-2011, 03:21 PM
I think jimmy bubnick would add depth to this team. last game i seen him play he looked really good. try and offer calgary a really good import pick and picks or something. nothing to high tho see if calgary bites. worth a try...

ElliotFan6
01-10-2011, 03:28 PM
I wonder how much Bubnick is actually worth, can't be TO much plus he was great in mem cup last year.

fro14
01-10-2011, 03:33 PM
ya not too sure.. maybe alex elliot and like a 3rd? haha no idea. i want the blades to really go for it this year lol

hotdog-pocket
01-10-2011, 03:38 PM
I agree, he would be a great fit to play with Hamilton + Schenn.

I think the asking price would be higher than you guys are estimating though.

ElliotFan6
01-10-2011, 03:42 PM
I agree, he would be a great fit to play with Hamilton + Schenn.

I think the asking price would be higher than you guys are estimating though.

Yeah I really have no idea what it would cost haha but to re-unite Schenn and Bubnick from there days as kids and then when they dominated AAA midget together would be awesome.

lordstanley
01-10-2011, 03:45 PM
If we get Bubnick i would like to see these lines

Bubnick Schenn Hamilton
Nicholls Viedensky Collins
Dziurzynski Benson Trask
Stransky Olsen Sutter
Bews Elliott

hotdog-pocket
01-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Yeah I really have no idea what it would cost haha but to re-unite Schenn and Bubnick from there days as kids and then when they dominated AAA midget together would be awesome.

Maybe Sutter and a late pick

BladesFan_2010
01-10-2011, 03:49 PM
You can't be serious if this is all Lorne is going to do. I think we need to make another move or two.

patsdude114
01-10-2011, 04:24 PM
If we get Bubnick i would like to see these lines

Bubnick Schenn Hamilton
Nicholls Viedensky Collins
Dziurzynski Benson Trask
Stransky Olsen Sutter
Bews Elliott

If u guys landed Bubnick i would give the Blades the Eastern Conference Banner right now. That would give u guys the scoring depth u need to move forward.

WHEATMAN
01-10-2011, 04:40 PM
If u guys landed Bubnick i would give the Blades the Eastern Conference Banner right now. That would give u guys the scoring depth u need to move forward.

I wouldn't. They are, of course, the Saskatoon Blades. They're coached by a guy who chokes when it matters and never make it past round two.

I'll take Portland or Kootenay until Ole' Lorne shows that he can win when it matters.

By the way, thanks to the Blades for setting up the Wheaties for years to come! :)

Rye
01-10-2011, 04:41 PM
Blades got Tanner Sohn from Vancouver ...

ElliotFan6
01-10-2011, 05:27 PM
I wouldn't. They are, of course, the Saskatoon Blades. They're coached by a guy who chokes when it matters and never make it past round two.

I'll take Portland or Kootenay until Ole' Lorne shows that he can win when it matters.

By the way, thanks to the Blades for setting up the Wheaties for years to come! :)

LMAO @ this loser, have fun out of the play-offs this year. :clap:

lordstanley
01-10-2011, 05:34 PM

Ok thanx i didn't know all these years it was lorne that chokes i thought maybe it was the players thanks for clearing that up wooooooooooooooooo yikes

mjw22
01-10-2011, 05:36 PM
the facts are facts lorne better get to mem cup . lol cant wait to play you in 3rd round hate the fact you had to help brandon after the pats they are team i dislike the most but they do wear the right color YELLOW

lordstanley
01-10-2011, 05:40 PM
Good will rub you off like the 4th of july as my american freinds would say chow bella warrior fruit cakes:p

Kerry Clark
01-10-2011, 05:49 PM
Wheatman needs to calm down. That Lorne/Blade rant was sad.

mjw22
01-10-2011, 05:50 PM
you need spell check FRIENDS . LOL we'll see who' s crying in the end . stoon so much pressure now so MUCH to lose

mjw22
01-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Wheatman needs to calm down. That Lorne/Blade rant was sad.

like i said facts are facts now a ton of pressure on stoon even more if they can get some fans out . portland still team to beat like it or not :)

Kerry Clark
01-10-2011, 06:00 PM
like i said facts are facts now a ton of pressure on stoon even more if they can get some fans out . portland still team to beat like it or not :)

Good to know. Thanks.

Rye
01-10-2011, 06:01 PM
I thought Moose Jaw was the team to beat.

lordstanley
01-10-2011, 06:03 PM

Aww piss pour Tribe fan who has also won nothing like us go back to you're hole, we made the big move you didn't so stay silent and shut up and watch us dominate thank you !!

mjw22
01-10-2011, 07:08 PM
Aww piss pour Tribe fan who has also won nothing like us go back to you're hole, we made the big move you didn't so stay silent and shut up and watch us dominate thank you !!

lord stanley :D youre a yapper just like your team you need more yellow in your uniforms . i dont think youll be dominating anyone lol how long you been watching the dub a week :D

lordstanley
01-10-2011, 07:14 PM
lord stanley :D youre a yapper just like your team you need more yellow in your uniforms . i dont think youll be dominating anyone lol how long you been watching the dub a week :D

Longer than you yonug toddler lol go back tio etcha sketch

ElliotFan6
01-10-2011, 07:14 PM

Funny enough no one here cares about your opinion because it's dumb as **** haha.

ElliotFan6
01-10-2011, 07:16 PM

We have already been dominating and then add the best player in junior hockey LOL, maybe you should watch a Blades game sometime BRO LMAO!

mjw22
01-10-2011, 07:30 PM
We have already been dominating and then add the best player in junior hockey LOL, maybe you should watch a Blades game sometime BRO LMAO!

dont know much about your own team do you :confused: MJ 4-1 MJ 5-1 stoon 6-4 losing 2 out of 3 isnt really dominating now is it . whats dominating is beach lyon mciilrath bowman:clap:

ElliotFan6
01-10-2011, 07:54 PM
dont know much about your own team do you :confused: MJ 4-1 MJ 5-1 stoon 6-4 losing 2 out of 3 isnt really dominating now is it . whats dominating is beach lyon mciilrath bowman:clap:

I meant overall throughout the season, moose jaw is headed for a first round exit bruh. HAVE FUN WITH THAT LOL TROLOLOLOLOLOLO

mjw22
01-10-2011, 07:59 PM
I meant overall throughout the season, moose jaw is headed for a first round exit bruh. HAVE FUN WITH THAT LOL TROLOLOLOLOLOLO

so who DO you dominate cal bran pats ? :D ill be here when you fall lol mjw 22:clap:

twentyone
01-10-2011, 09:24 PM
I Remember when you could actually have intelligent hockey conversations on this forum.
Wow I used to enjoy coming on this site but I must say it has become ridiculous.

So sad

mjw22
01-10-2011, 10:03 PM
I Remember when you could actually have intelligent hockey conversations on this forum.
Wow I used to enjoy coming on this site but I must say it has become ridiculous.

So sad

you can excluding some now arrogant stoon fans who think schenn can walk on water not just skate on ice half a season and one player and theyre crowning themselves champs :D read let games begin on gen forums

ElliotFan6
01-10-2011, 10:15 PM
you can excluding some now arrogant stoon fans who think schenn can walk on water not just skate on ice half a season and one player and theyre crowning themselves champs :D read let games begin on gen forums

DUDE DID YOU JUST FART *** MAN THATS GROSS?!?!?!

Kerry Clark
01-10-2011, 10:16 PM

Seriously though you're trolling the Blades forum. What do you expect?

It really comes across like you're jealous that the Blades got a great player and the Jaw did nothing. At least you have a nice barn to move into right away. :)

Kerry Clark
01-10-2011, 10:17 PM

So sad

It's the Net54 rot.

mjw22
01-10-2011, 10:31 PM
Seriously though you're trolling the Blades forum. What do you expect?

It really comes across like you're jealous that the Blades got a great player and the Jaw did nothing. At least you have a nice barn to move into right away. :)

intelligent discussion :) not jealous schenn makes you better not champions yet im a schenn fan no matter where he plays .rather stay in crushed can thanks it has some hockey atmosphere . time will tell who wins . read let games begin in gen forum . question why the attendance problem with a team like this . no walk ups or low season ticket base .

Trav
01-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Dude, who cares if the Warriors have beat the Blades more in the season series so far lol, look whose in first place in the whole league and now the Blades just got better ;).

mjw22
01-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Dude, who cares if the Warriors have beat the Blades more in the season series so far lol, look whose in first place in the whole league and now the Blades just got better ;).

true but come play offs you still have to win round after round and generally after the 1st round competition gets tougher . just telling ya we match up pretty good hope we meet:)

Kerry Clark
01-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Blades teams the last few years have been very good but flawed.

Two years ago they played against a very good and experienced Lethbridge squad that was only 7th due to injuries.

Last year they lost to a better team in Brandon and scoring was more of an issue then the previous year.

This year's Blades are the best I've seen and I've been going to games since 85 and those late 80 early 90s teams were great.

Some posters think Lorne can't coach in the playoffs or some nonsense they can't quantify. All the man can do is put the best roster on the ice possible and give them the means to succeed and he's doing that.

If my office is any indication there is a lot of buzz surrounding the Blades since this acquisition. Hopefully, the attendance will reflect that.

mjw22
01-10-2011, 11:13 PM
seems you draw about 4000 or less going by game summaries. you should be in that 6500 range . does the arena have anything to do with it big buildings tend to have less hockey atmosphere . thats my concern going from the best hockey rink to the new one . these arenas just dont have that rink vibe and thats too bad .

Allin44
01-10-2011, 11:17 PM
seems you draw about 4000 or less going by game summaries. you should be in that 6500 range . does the arena have anything to do with it big buildings tend to have less hockey atmosphere . thats my concern going from the best hockey rink to the new one . these arenas just dont have that rink vibe and thats too bad .

They build the arena in a stupid place. Not sure how much that affects attendance

hotdog-pocket
01-11-2011, 12:56 AM
God mjw22 is a loser. Why are posts like his allowed to be kept up, they provide nothing in the way of intelligent and fun hockey talk. Go rant elsewhere.

Kerry Clark
01-11-2011, 01:13 AM
People find all kinds of excuses not to do things in this city. Can't really concern myself with it nor do I care.

That said, the CUC doesn't have the soul of the old barn though. For what it's worth.

Most people that do follow the Blades seem to feel a 6000 seat rink would be perfect for the Blades and bring back the sort of atmosphere that would keep people coming back. That won't happen though.

Rye
01-11-2011, 01:42 AM
I'd like to assume that the playoff atmosphere will get up there again, especially with the team they have this year. Their series against Brandon actually had an alright atmosphere in the first two games. It definitely could have been better but being in the lower bowl is a lot of fun.

vs Red Deer
Gm 1: 4443, Gm 2: 3555

vs Brandon
Gm 1: 6418, Gm 2: 5353, Gm 6: 8606

As much as I dislike it, the people here (Saskatoon) seem to like jumping on bandwagons ... especially for elimination games.

ElliotFan6
01-11-2011, 01:48 AM
The year before that (2009 playoffs) game seven against Lethbridge has just over 12,000 and at the time the CUC could only hold just over 12,000 it was like within 100 people of a sellout, it was crazy!

mjw22
01-11-2011, 11:24 AM
God mjw22 is a loser. Why are posts like his allowed to be kept up, they provide nothing in the way of intelligent and fun hockey talk. Go rant elsewhere.

do you mind im talking to some intelligent stoon fans so this excludes you . go stuff your mug with a hot dog :D oh nice attack on button in pa forum and as far as calling people losers i looked up your profile scientist my ass you probably sell hot dogs at the concession at the saddledome lol