PDA

View Full Version : Blades new home Jerseys

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-23-2005, 02:03 PM
The Buldoser jerseys are being retired and therefore they have to make a new home jersey, the third jersey will become the perminant Road jersey (I would think) As for what the Jersey will look like is a mystery until the Ice Breaker Tournament or when then season starts. I think the home jersey will have the exact same logo as the road jersey but it would have to be white obvoiusly. What does everyone else think about the change? I think that it will be a good change. When next season starts I wil defantly buy the jersey and wear it to all the games If I buy season Tickets. Regardless of that I will still be at the games with the new home jersey.

saskdevil
05-23-2005, 03:10 PM
Glad to hear the Dozer is history....was a really crappy idea in the first place.
They should go with the Blades logo that looked like it was on a steel plate with rivets on it from their hard workin' hockey days.

My 2 Cents.
DEV

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-23-2005, 03:30 PM
They should go with the Blades logo that looked like it was on a steel plate with rivets on it from their hard workin' hockey days.

My 2 Cents.
DEV

I think this would be a good Idea, but I think that the team might go with the SB skateblade Logo on the jersey just because then Both jerseys would have the same logo, etheir way I will still buy the new jersey.

Fight Guy
05-23-2005, 08:21 PM
I want to see the thirds made home and away and come out with a retro jersey. Thats what would be great.

Nook
05-23-2005, 11:45 PM
What I want to see is the blades go back to the Pacman logo full time and just update it a bit. To be honest, I really don't like the SB logo too much... it just doesn't say "Blades" to me like the Bridge and Pacman logo did.

Updated pacman logo and jerseys, keep the third as is.

But they're going to do what every team seems to do these days and make their thirds the permanent style.

Rebels_chick
05-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Glad to hear the Dozer is history....

No kidding! That was probably the worst.

Lefty
05-24-2005, 05:01 PM
The thirds are pretty nice, so I wouldn't complain if that became their permanent logo. I have to agree that an updated version of the pacman jersey would be awesome, but sadly I don't see it happening.

Anything is better than that stupid bulldozer though. :p

GBG BLEED BLUE
05-26-2005, 05:03 PM
It will be interesting to see what the jersey looks like I can not wait until the 05/06 season starts in September. I am sure that the team will have a totally new look with new players.

Trav
05-27-2005, 09:48 PM
The pacman I believe will be coming back as the new third jersey. From what I hear. It's going to be the new third jersey. I am glad the bulldzoer logo is going, didn't like it. The bridge logo was nice but I didnt like the orange-red color on the jersey, that was weird.

The SB logo is just fine, will be the permanent logo most likely which is great. When you go to Blades games I see a lot of third jerseys worn by fans so I think more so then the bulldozer jerseys so I bet that got Brodsky to do the switch.

I'm looing forward to next season, new look to the team, expect a lot of new faces. Lookinh forward to the euro draft, just to bad the Blades pick way down.