PDA

View Full Version : let the games begin

mjw22
01-10-2011, 07:20 PM
trade deadlines come & gone . it'll be fun watching the rest of the season now. be interesting to see what works this year big deals or standing pat. no matter what your team did get out and support them bring someone to a game whos never been show them what the dub is all about. note to league lay off calling heavy hits roughing and dont penalize tough guys for what they might do only the stuff they do . :clap:

patsdude114
01-11-2011, 04:04 AM
note to league lay off calling heavy hits roughing and dont penalize tough guys for what they might do only the stuff they do . :clap:

haha u sound like my boss with that... & really more times then not the guys u are talking about take a good run at a guy before they hit them. Beach is no angel & very very far from it, McIlrath is a goon who can play hockey & the refs keep him in check otherwise it would be the 70s all over again game in & out.

mjw22
01-11-2011, 11:13 AM
haha u sound like my boss with that... & really more times then not the guys u are talking about take a good run at a guy before they hit them. Beach is no angel & very very far from it, McIlrath is a goon who can play hockey & the refs keep him in check otherwise it would be the 70s all over again game in & out.

no if its a penalty call it just dont call because of the number.this goes for all teams. i dont pay to watch no hit hockey .:clap: