PDA

View Full Version : Playoff bound?

trucker
01-12-2011, 10:20 AM
So we lose Eakin (sucks, but understand why), that being said, I think we still go to the playoffs in the 6th spot. If our players could all get healthy, and Friesen plays the way we know he can, I can still see us being a dark horse for a first round win. Don't see us going deeper than the 2nd round. Kootenay, and Saskatoon are going to be the cream of this conference, don't see anyone touching them, I see them finishing the season in the 1, 2 spots. That's why it will be important to finish in 6th. Any other team, (when we are healthy) is beatable by our guys.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
01-12-2011, 04:51 PM
We've proven this year that both Saskatoon and Kootenay are beatable. I think it would be a really interesting first round matchup if we played either of these teams, especially if everyone started to finally play to potential. Given the choice, I'd take a series with the Blades over the Ice.

Toswammi
01-12-2011, 06:14 PM
I would love I we played and beat the Blades. I wouldnt even care what happens after that.

eighty
01-12-2011, 06:29 PM
It's gonna take a LOT to beat those teams now. Not that an upset isn't possible, but I am definitely hoping for 6th seed! If the stars align and the Broncos can end up playing the Ice in the second round, that would be a heck of a series!