PDA

View Full Version : Didn't Parker Say....

Buldog
01-12-2011, 11:56 AM
last year that Eberle and Teubert didn't want to get traded?...in today's L-P Parker said the reason he didn't make a trade was because the poor offers from other teams...last year, at trade deadline, I can't remember the ex-GM say the offers weren't there and not once in the article does Parker mention the players didn't want to leavethe Pats. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

mjw22
01-12-2011, 01:19 PM
last year that Eberle and Teubert didn't want to get traded?...in today's L-P Parker said the reason he didn't make a trade was because the poor offers from other teams...last year, at trade deadline, I can't remember the ex-GM say the offers weren't there and not once in the article does Parker mention the players didn't want to leavethe Pats. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

no youre right . eberle for sure . teubert might not have gotten great offers . he wanted eberle to be a pat his whole career.parker just trying to save face

patsdude114
01-12-2011, 05:49 PM
tell me what player who is a 1st rd pick are going to come out & say they want to be traded. These players are under close watch to see just how mature they really are after all these NHL teams are taking a big chance on them.

It was Parker's ego that got in the way he wanted the sun & the moon (a line from Lang reguarding Weal) for Eberle & when someone didnt offer it he had no interest. But now the franchise is suffering from not moving them, anything would of been better then nothing. From my understanding with Tuebert was Brandon offered the exact same deal for Tuebert as they did for Hamonic & Parker turned it down. Hamonic was KM 2nd choice.

As for Eberle I wouldnt of cared if we didnt get the same return as SC or BRN got the other day as those were prob the 2 biggest returns in the WHL history for a single player but i am damn sure there were some great offers on the table as both BRN & SAS wanted Eberle along with VAN & Parker let his ego get in the way instead of putting the franchise 1st. Like really who cares if Eberle ended his career as a member of the Regina Pats, everyone in the right mind would know where his career started & where he had the most individual success.

mjw22
01-13-2011, 03:44 AM
it has to do with Harding one of pats best goalies . when harding went to nhl hes always been referred to as Josh Harding former brandon wheat king . andi heard from some fairly reliable sources parker didnt want another pat star like eberle referred to as any but a former pat. true ? with parkers ego maybe lol