PDA

View Full Version : 18 looks good .

mjw22
01-13-2011, 03:22 AM
Svendsen was one of only a few warriors who showed up to play tonight. good speed likes to hit for small guy . we won all 3 fights. shot totals look good but most werent too dangerous . must say Archer Rd captain one major league chicken . likes to cheap shot in scrums after the whistle and yap but when called out 3-4 times wouldnt go. Nugent -Hopkins best player on ice tonight. he's got some pretty shifty moves great passer. Beach has to stop the after whistle shoving doesnt really intimidate anyone and tonight cost us.what he has to do is quit repeatedly asking guys to fight like Archer who wont go . after the 1st time just drop the gloves and go either he fights or turtles and its done .:scrapitup:

SectionNDeserter
01-13-2011, 08:03 AM
must say Archer Rd captain one major league chicken . likes to cheap shot in scrums after the whistle and yap but when called out 3-4 times wouldnt go.He is wearing a playing cast. If he fights, he gets suspended (and possibly injures someone).

Guess they all can't be as tough as McIlrath, instigating a fight with a non-fighter half his size in Siwak, Ha ha.

mjw22
01-13-2011, 11:53 AM
He is wearing a playing cast. If he fights, he gets suspended (and possibly injures someone).

Guess they all can't be as tough as McIlrath, instigating a fight with a non-fighter half his size in Siwak, Ha ha.

good to know whats his excuse other nights :D siwak doesnt want to get pounded he might want to check who he's punching . McIIlrath slashed him in the corner and siwak came back at him . dont want to go skate away after the slash:scrapitup: hey isnt like siwak is 5 ft 5 he's 6 - 196

Rebelsfan13
01-13-2011, 12:17 PM
hey isnt like siwak is 5 ft 5 he's 6 - 196

I guess no one ever exagerates about their size on the roster page lol. There is no way he is close to 200 pounds.

Rebelsfan13
01-13-2011, 12:22 PM
good to know whats his excuse other nights :D

He led the Rebs in PIMS last year and has 68 PIMS this year which is a grand total of what 8 behind Mcilrath? Archer has never been an unwilling combatant.

SectionNDeserter
01-13-2011, 12:34 PM
good to know whats his excuse other nights :DI don't know what other nights you speak of specifically, but he has been wearing it for months.

siwak doesnt want to get pounded he might want to check who he's punching . McIIlrath slashed him in the corner and siwak came back at him .actually, it was a late hit and a slash, and he was clearly asking him if he wanted to go. If he wants to maintain his status in this league as a heavyweight, picking fights with non-fighters and then just holding his own is not the way to do it

mjw22
01-13-2011, 02:22 PM
I don't know what other nights you speak of specifically, but he has been wearing it for months.

actually, it was a late hit and a slash, and he was clearly asking him if he wanted to go. If he wants to maintain his status in this league as a heavyweight, picking fights with non-fighters and then just holding his own is not the way to do it

just because he's a heavyweight doent mean he has to take crap from siwak . archer goes back to last year chicken thru and thru :deadhorse:

Reb Fan#10
01-13-2011, 04:57 PM
How about 5'11" Elson taking on 6'4" Edmondson for a mis-match!

SectionNDeserter
01-13-2011, 05:02 PM
just because he's a heavyweight doent mean he has to take crap from siwakAhh, I see. You are still operating under the premise that McIlrath didn't hit him after the whistle and slash him while asking him to fight before Siwak shoved him. I guess if you weren't watching the game you might think that.

SectionNDeserter
01-13-2011, 05:30 PM
hey isnt like siwak is 5 ft 5 he's 6 - 196Hmm, and maybe I can't call him a non-fighter any more if he can hang in there with a beast like McIlrath... :D

mjw22
01-13-2011, 08:14 PM
How about 5'11" Elson taking on 6'4" Edmondson for a mis-match!

suppose you thought elson won that too:D

mjw22
01-13-2011, 08:17 PM
Hmm, and maybe I can't call him a non-fighter any more if he can hang in there with a beast like McIlrath... :D

hang on is more like it :clap: i was there am every game . :D

Reb Fan#10
01-15-2011, 10:45 AM
suppose you thought elson won that too:D

Just saying Elson didn't back down and held his own against a guy 5" taller and 35 pounds heavier.