PDA

View Full Version : Rockets come back?

Chipper
05-24-2005, 09:24 AM
Well this is not the way most of the fans out west envisioned the outcome of the first two games. I know that they must have been very tired after double overtime but they have dug a deep hole now and are in for a tough week in london now. They must win four in a row now with little rest except for today.

I know that the Rockets can play much better than they have so far, but do they have enough in the tank to do it. I think that Westblom has started to feel the extreme presure of the Memorial cup. I remember when the ICE were there in 2000 and Dan Blackburn was our star 16 year old goalie and it seemed to be to much presure for a young goaltender.

This is an incredably stressful enviroment for the team and the presure to succeed must be hard to deal with. I still think that the Rockets can come back and gain the respect of people watching the tournament. I don't know if they can win it but I think they can battle back and hopefully get to the finals.

IamBatman
05-24-2005, 10:25 AM
Well I think the Rockets are still in OK shape. The day off today should be good for them. Maybe Truitt will lace into them, and they will stop taking stupid penalties. Last nights game was easily the worst game I have seen the Rockets play in a long time. Hopefully we can get some help from Ottawa tonight.

Go Rockets!

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-24-2005, 12:15 PM
butter the Rockets there toast :laugh:

mccabe23
05-24-2005, 12:38 PM
butter the Rockets there toast :laugh:

They still did better than the WheatQueens. :laugh:

WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
05-24-2005, 12:50 PM
I'm not saying Brandon would have done any better. But they are the weakest team out there :laugh:

rinkrat
05-24-2005, 05:14 PM
Do you think London will rest some players against Ottawa? That would not be good for Kelowna.Do OHL teams stick together?

The_Vulk
05-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Oh JOY!

a possible three-way tie for second, with everyone at 1-2.

The Rocket will come out BLASTING vs the Oceanic.

They have to, or its game over.

IamBatman
05-24-2005, 09:01 PM
As long as the Rockets wear their red jerseys they will be fine. :thumb:
A days rest will fill their tanks assuming some wanker doesn't pull the fire alarm again.

C.F
05-24-2005, 11:02 PM
I found all the possible scenarios on the OHL forum

The possible playoff scenarios;
a) if Kelowna beats Rimouski by more then 1 goal and London beats ottawa: London gets a bye to the finals, kelowna heads to the semi-final games with ottawa and rimouski having to play in the tie breaker
b)if kelowna beats rimouski by 1 and London beats ottawa by London gets the bye to the finals, rimouski goes to the semifinals with ottawa and kelowna playing in the tie breaker
c) if kelowna beats rimouski by 1, London beats ottawa by 2 or more: London gets the bye to the finals, kelowna heads to the semi-finals with ottawa and rimouski playing in the tie breaker
d) if rimouski beats kelowna and London beats ottawa: London gets the bye, rimouski and ottawa play off in the tie breaker (home team being rimouski) and kelowna heads home.
e) if kelowna beats rimouski and Ottawa beats London: Ottawa gets the bye to the finals, London heads to the semis and kelowna and rimouski rematch in the tie breaking game (home team being kelowna)
f) if rimouski beats kelowna by 1 or 2 and Ottawa beats London by 1: London heads to the finals with rimouski and ottawa playing in the semifinals
f) if rimouski beats kelowna by 3 or more and Ottawa beats london by 1: Rimouski heads to the finals with ottawa and london playing again in the semis
g) if rimouski beats kelowna and ottawa beats london by 2 or more: Ottawa gets the bye to the finals with rimouski and london playing in the semis (rimouski being the home team)

WAR PAINT
05-25-2005, 05:47 AM
!!!!!!!GO ROCKETS GO!!!!!!!

From one of us KOOL London fans!!!!!