PDA

View Full Version : Pats skill competion....

patsdude114
01-18-2011, 12:29 AM
I was unable to make it to the skills (really wanted too though) but looking on the Pats website at some of the results that matter to me....

Not really a surprise that Reddin was the fastest skater, not sure if Scheidl skated in it but i always thought he was 1 of the quicker Pats as well.... anyone know off hand what Weal's time was??

Bell clocked in at 93MPH for the hardest shot... did anyone else hit the 90MPH mark? Always thought Schnieder had 1 of the better slap shots on the team but knew Bell had the hardest.

But here is the BIGGEST surprise for me that Mitchell hit 4/6 targets??? ummm he sails pucks over top of the net every game on GREAT scoring chances but he goes 4/6 in the accuracy shooting.... guess 1 of those players that graps the stick too tight in pressure situations. Weal won with 4/5 not really a surprise there, did Martell shoot at all in that competion?

Last but not least.... did they reward who the best goalie was?? im thinking Hewitt did better then Ketlo but any confirmation on that?

Anyone who attended the event is there any other noteables that are worth talking about?? Maybe a surprise or a big let down?

nivek_wahs
01-19-2011, 03:06 PM
I was unable to make it to the skills (really wanted too though) but looking on the Pats website at some of the results that matter to me....

Not really a surprise that Reddin was the fastest skater, not sure if Scheidl skated in it but i always thought he was 1 of the quicker Pats as well.... anyone know off hand what Weal's time was??Weal was 14.26

Bell clocked in at 93MPH for the hardest shot... did anyone else hit the 90MPH mark? Always thought Schnieder had 1 of the better slap shots on the team but knew Bell had the hardest.When the sensor thing worked right Schneider hit 90 and Blidstrand hit 91. I'm sure Davidson was up there but he wasn't able to get the puck in the right part of the net. Players were having 15's and 17's registering.

Anyone who attended the event is there any other noteables that are worth talking about?? Maybe a surprise or a big let down?Nothing really notable. No big surprises or letdowns other than at times it was hard to hear/understand Ballsy and Toffan.

I have all the results on my blog.... it's in my signature.

patsdude114
01-19-2011, 04:41 PM
thanks for the info just wish i had been able to make it but a death in the family puts things into perspective.

lostsheep
01-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Sorry for your loss i wish your family all the best

patsdude114
01-19-2011, 11:50 PM
thanks was my wifes grandmother but none the less even at her age still a big loss to her side of the family.