PDA

View Full Version : Good job Duncan

lostsheep
01-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Its good to see some players are the same no matter where they play. I thought Duncan played well tonight in the CHL prospects game. Played with grit and played his game. Nice fight too. It could have added fuel to the fire for february 1st' s game if RNH would have been more agressive...But RNH had a good game too. Myles bell played good as well. I hope he had some fun and enjoyed the time in toronto. :clap:

hotdog-pocket
01-19-2011, 11:11 PM
Agreed. Well done Duncan. Showed up just like I expected him too, like someone had pissed in his cereal.

lordstanley
01-19-2011, 11:19 PM
And to think some people said Scarlett was gonna be better than Siemens well i say thats worth a belly laugh

hotdog-pocket
01-19-2011, 11:31 PM
Let's be honest here though, Scarlett might have played as good as anyone in the game tonight (minus RNH).

lordstanley
01-20-2011, 12:14 AM
I didn't watch the game i guess he may more of the big game player maybe it all evens out then ?

hotdog-pocket
01-20-2011, 12:31 AM
I didn't watch the game i guess he may more of the big game player maybe it all evens out then ?

I don't think that can be judged after one prospect game....

Scarlett played very good, but so did Siemens.

Swando
01-20-2011, 05:33 AM
Say thanks to Setaguchi or should I say PG..as Duncan Siemens was the 3rd overall pick via PG Cougars..i think..

Setaguchi for Stephan Elliot and PG's 1st round pick in 08.. "Duncan Siemens".. Please correct me if I am wrong.

You probably know this and if I am butting in.. I am sorry.

That trade put you in contention for the Mem Cup of 10/11

Rebelsfan13
01-20-2011, 08:30 AM
Its good to see some players are the same no matter where they play. I thought Duncan played well tonight in the CHL prospects game. Played with grit and played his game. Nice fight too. It could have added fuel to the fire for february 1st' s game if RNH would have been more agressive...But RNH had a good game too. Myles bell played good as well. I hope he had some fun and enjoyed the time in toronto. :clap:

RNH was player of the game, playing his style of game. That other stuff that teams try to draw him into isn't his style of game.