PDA

View Full Version : Cody Beach

DunnerStunner
01-20-2011, 10:59 AM
hey warriors fans, Is Beach injured?, havent seen him on the gamesheets for a bit.. any details you can give is greatly appreciated..

thanks

mjw22
01-20-2011, 11:14 AM
hey warriors fans, Is Beach injured?, havent seen him on the gamesheets for a bit.. any details you can give is greatly appreciated..

thanks
He was cross checked in the face against RD . He is in Van getting checked out . Team hasn't said anything but most likely a concussion . Funny how when guys like Beach get abused the refs seem to turn a blind eye . I sit 8 rows up from where this happened and the ref was 10 ft away looking at the play yet nothing was called .:confused:

sbtatter
01-20-2011, 02:02 PM
He was cross checked in the face against RD . He is in Van getting checked out . Team hasn't said anything but most likely a concussion . Funny how when guys like Beach get abused the refs seem to turn a blind eye . I sit 8 rows up from where this happened and the ref was 10 ft away looking at the play yet nothing was called .:confused:

Refs shouldn't make call by reputation. But Beach is such a motor mouth, it's about time he took a little of what he dishes out. Of course, he has conviniently passed on Ferland this season, taking on Miller and King instead:rolleyes: oh well, thats Beach for ya...

SectionNDeserter
01-20-2011, 02:28 PM
It happens all the time. When Landon Ferraro was with the Rebels, the opposition could slash him, trip him, crosscheck him, spear him etc. and the officials would more often than not just ignore it. He was also notorious for yelling/mouthing off to the officials a number of times every game. It was pretty obvious why the officials were largely indifferent to his plight.

DunnerStunner
01-20-2011, 03:36 PM

So was it Josh Cowen who cross checked him?

mjw22
01-20-2011, 03:50 PM
So was it Josh Cowen who cross checked him?

No Cowen is still suspended I think it was Petrovic.

mjw22
01-20-2011, 05:30 PM
It happens all the time. When Landon Ferraro was with the Rebels, the opposition could slash him, trip him, crosscheck him, spear him etc. and the officials would more often than not just ignore it. He was also notorious for yelling/mouthing off to the officials a number of times every game. It was pretty obvious why the officials were largely indifferent to his plight.

A player is a player and a penalty is a penalty . the refs are a major part of the problem and BYBLOW leads the way:burningmad:

fro14
01-20-2011, 05:32 PM
so if he got a cross checking penalty youd be happy? haha.. didnt the players stand up for him??? hahahahhaha:p

fro14
01-20-2011, 05:49 PM
if it was that bad i think a player wouldnt of minded taking a 2 minute instagator and he would have gotten a penalty for cross checking.

fro14
01-20-2011, 06:18 PM
i think you and cody are playing for the other team it seems... or at least you...

lordstanley
01-21-2011, 01:18 AM
I hope he aint a Blades fan that guy is just creepy

BLADES gonna win another east div banner just saying haha

mjw22
01-21-2011, 01:24 AM
I hope he aint a Blades fan that guy is just creepy

BLADES gonna win another east div banner just saying haha

Sad to say I'm pretty sure he is . creepy is definitely the word. That might be all you win. lol Looking forward to the blades coming to town hopefully we have Edwards & Beach back by then. It'll make for a pretty interesting game .

lordstanley
01-21-2011, 01:08 PM
Keep talking the way you guys are you will be kicked i know from expierence

lordstanley
01-21-2011, 08:24 PM
As the Beasty Boys once said we gotta fight for our right to partaaaaaaaaaaay :clap:

mjw22
01-22-2011, 02:32 AM
As the Beasty Boys once said we gotta fight for our right to partaaaaaaaaaaay :clap:

Now thats funny :D

Swando
01-22-2011, 03:33 AM
haha this is hilarious its about time something happened to him.

Although the above comment might be a little "off", I can't help but feeling a little bit of the same with out the ha ha. I have only seen him play when he is in Vancouver and he was every bit as chippy and cheap shot as his brother. ( Well maybe not quite lol) I wonder if this characteristic is copying? His brother had tons of talent and was by passed for advancement.. you'd think he'd learn from that at least

mjw22
01-22-2011, 04:04 AM
Although the above comment might be a little "off", I can't help but feeling a little bit of the same with out the ha ha. I have only seen him play when he is in Vancouver and he was every bit as chippy and cheap shot as his brother. ( Well maybe not quite lol) I wonder if this characteristic is copying? His brother had tons of talent and was by passed for advancement.. you'd think he'd learn from that at least

Since he's been in MJ haven't seen any cheap shots but ya he's chippy . No i don't think he's copying his brother probably runs in the family lol . His role is as an instigator and he does it well. He has no problem fighting doesn't always win but he goes more than most who play that role. He's got some talent a pretty good passer putting up almost a pt a game and he's only 18 . Kyle will most likely make it to NHL if he learns to tone it down and play better def.

TheMysteryMan
01-22-2011, 01:34 PM
Cody is a guy you'd like to have on your tam but you don't like to play against. Last year in the playoffs I don't think one person in mj liked him much like you guys don't but now that he's here I think somebody would be crazy not to like him from jaw. I mean the kid must be doin somethin right if other teams don't like him because nobody doesn't like a bad player because they people know they aren't going to hurt you.

mjw22
01-22-2011, 03:45 PM
Cody is a guy you'd like to have on your tam but you don't like to play against. Last year in the playoffs I don't think one person in mj liked him much like you guys don't but now that he's here I think somebody would be crazy not to like him from jaw. I mean the kid must be doin somethin right if other teams don't like him because nobody doesn't like a bad player because they people know they aren't going to hurt you.

All good instigators are like that .When they're not on your team you definitely don't like them. :)

west coast
01-22-2011, 07:21 PM
Kyle Beach is a bad hombre that can score,hit , fight,instigate.Cody Beach isnt as talented,isnt as tough,rarely fights...he is a player that has potential due to his size but i dont think that he scares anybody.Cody is a good role player

peatfan
01-23-2011, 09:50 PM
"Cody Beach ...rarely fights..."

In the 1 1/2 year that Cody played in Calgary he had 25 fights plus another 6 in the play offs. Seems like a high number for someone who "rarely fights"
And as far as ducking guys he has fights with Miller(Bdn) (twice), McIlraiith, Doty, Machacek, Kramer, Cowen, Leach, McKay and McNabb. A good crop of fighters and Cody won some, lost some, most were draws.
And to those that are happy any 18 yr old has concussion problems should have their own head examined!

west coast
01-24-2011, 01:17 AM
fighting Machacek on Nov 10 wasnt really a fight as Beach threw zero punches and recieved 7 in the face from Machacek.Decision goes to Machacek!!

peatfan
01-24-2011, 03:08 AM
You are correct about that Machecek fight. Great job of sucker punch by the Hurricane player. You got to be proud of him!

mjw22
01-24-2011, 11:15 AM
"Cody Beach ...rarely fights..."

In the 1 1/2 year that Cody played in Calgary he had 25 fights plus another 6 in the play offs. Seems like a high number for someone who "rarely fights"
And as far as ducking guys he has fights with Miller(Bdn) (twice), McIlraiith, Doty, Machacek, Kramer, Cowen, Leach, McKay and McNabb. A good crop of fighters and Cody won some, lost some, most were draws.
And to those that are happy any 18 yr old has concussion problems should have their own head examined!

Since he's been in MJ he's had 6 fights the two at home he's won . I've watched a number of teams turn down invitations from him (stoon, Evt, rd ) he may not be in McIIlraths class but at least he goes when asked. warriors are hands down toughest team in league McIIlrath Beach Bowman Edmundson Lyon .:scrapitup: As for the concussion only idiots would think that's funny. a point a game "role" player . :clap:

Sudzy
01-28-2011, 11:03 PM
I see Cody played against Swift the other night.

Why wasn't he playing tonight against Regina, I was looking forward to him starting something in front of the Regina net.

He is usually good for one or two points also.

MJ Fan
01-30-2011, 03:55 PM
``Did not meet team standards`` was the reason reported.