PDA

View Full Version : game summary vs Lethbridge

rebel
01-27-2011, 01:49 PM
everyone bare with me this is my first game summary.

A picture is worth 1000 words... the attatchment included shows what i mean.

Wow Turner Elson a natural hat trick and a gordie howe hat trick but....whatever.

The Dumba Train strikes again. What a hit on Max Ross.

Brett Ferguson keeps his point streak alive to 5

Guhle the goalie was good in net i thought for seeing only 6 shots in the 1st and 9 in the 2nd and 3rd.

I like how Jesse didnt put out the main guys in the third. Lethbridge more than likely would have went head hunting.

I like our class when we were up by 8 we didnt high five the bench.

Section R and S you guys are awesome making their goalie put his hands up in the air.

Now for Lethbridge............

The temper tantrum in the penalty box was cute

Reddington jumping Dumba was uncalled for but you can see why he did.

The player who yelled at the ref on their bench clearly didnt see Jesse's opening video where he states "please reframe from the use of foul language"

My final thought

7 is heaven 8 is great 9 is just fine and can't wait for 10 and 11................

JMoney1988
01-27-2011, 05:34 PM
Whether or not, your win streak is intact by feb 1, we will have to see, but when come to saskatoon, the streak will be over, as for your win last night against lethbridge, good job, you managed to score 10 goals against the one of the teams with a losing record, enjoy it, cause against a top team, it will be hard to come by.....

RDRebelsfan
01-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Whether or not, your win streak is intact by feb 1, we will have to see, but when come to saskatoon, the streak will be over, as for your win last night against lethbridge, good job, you managed to score 10 goals against the one of the teams with a losing record, enjoy it, cause against a top team, it will be hard to come by.....

Be warned. When, and note I said WHEN the Rebels win on Feb 1st. I am going come back here, and make note of your post again to see how wrong you are.

I don't think anyone is counting on 10 goals. We're not stupid.

grainbear
01-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Media in Lethbridge made reference to the hit on Ross being high. No penalty no wonder if that is the case that Dumba got jumped. I am wondering what went on with the the other fight at the end of the previous period, What happened that he gets 5 games ?

SectionNDeserter
01-27-2011, 07:32 PM
I am wondering what went on with the the other fight at the end of the previous period, What happened that he gets 5 games ?He jumped off the bench after the whistle and went after Petrovic. 5 games is a little harsh, but he has been suspended 3 times previously in the last year or so, which probably factored into it.

therat
01-27-2011, 09:41 PM
Not really a big deal, but Elson's HT wasn't a natural HT.

JMoney1988
01-28-2011, 10:34 AM
Be warned. When, and note I said WHEN the Rebels win on Feb 1st. I am going come back here, and make note of your post again to see how wrong you are.

I don't think anyone is counting on 10 goals. We're not stupid.

Oh, by the way, if you guys decide to put kuemper in net, you gonna lose, with guhle in net, it might be a different story......

Rebelsfan13
01-28-2011, 10:52 AM
Don't worry Kuemper will start that game and he will start every game we play in the playoffs. It sure would be fitting if on that day he made it #10!