PDA

View Full Version : Fans

WAR PAINT
05-24-2005, 09:38 PM
I just wanted to say that I have met some great fans from out west. Wishing you guys the best in this tourney. I usually sit in front row lower bowl but I am letting DoubleDee sit there for a period or so in final game. Hope she likes it. Also I must say that I wish London had more fans like you guys.

C.F
05-24-2005, 10:49 PM
It's nice to see the Rocket fans representing the west well.

Even during the London game, I could hear a faint "Go Rockets Go" chant. At least this time, they didn't do it while there was some sort of ceremony. ;)

DoubleDee
05-25-2005, 11:04 AM
I just wanted to say that I have met some great fans from out west. Wishing you guys the best in this tourney. I usually sit in front row lower bowl but I am letting DoubleDee sit there for a period or so in final game. Hope she likes it. Also I must say that I wish London had more fans like you guys.

It has been fun meeting you as well. You are a blast and are a great London Fan!! :thumb: Here is hoping the Kelowna boys pull it out of the bag tonight and make it to a London/Kelowna Memorial Cup final! :clap:

GO ROCKETS GO!!! Blake - go out there and Comeautize them!!!

WAR PAINT
05-26-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey DoubleDee my offer still stands for Sunday game if you want.

Squig
05-28-2005, 01:11 PM
Don't underestimate you fans - they have been great!!

We have had tons of fans just come up and thank us for coming and welcoming us to your city. Many Many more have just stopped to chat and wish us well - most really feel for us losing 0 and 3 but hey thems the breaks.

Just check out the Junior hockey Junkies website for some pics - tons of fun wherever we go.

The Knights are a shoo in to win this thing - it will be a huge upset for anyone else to win. Enjoy this last couple of days - it just doesnt get any better!!

Go Rockets Go!!