PDA

View Full Version : HUNCHAK - BEACH

mjw22
02-05-2011, 03:16 AM
We may be in need of a new coach sooner than later . After 3 mediocre games against lower ranked teams SC-REG .The coach rips them in the paper says he's pissed off and there's going to lessons in upcoming practices to get them playing warrior hockey and this is the response . 8-1 are you kidding me 4 misconducts 13 PP total lack of discipline look at first 3 RD PP HUNCHAK I don't think they HEAR you . Just what I said in my Feb - Mar post he can't coach when it counts. Lose in MH and you need replaced because obviously the message isn't getting through or like a lot believe there's no message.:burningmad:
Beach play hockey agitate fight & put the Avery act away we've seen it more than enough. :clown: We are a better team than what's been on the ice the last 4-5 games now it's time to prove it .

hotdog-pocket
02-05-2011, 11:49 AM
So, a couple bad games and the automatic assumption is to fire the coach?

mjw22
02-05-2011, 06:57 PM
So, a couple bad games and the automatic assumption is to fire the coach?

Look at what I posted in Feb-Mar intensity post. His record says it all .500 winning % down the stretch out in 1st round both times. I'm saying if he doesn't turn the level of compete around quickly do we sit and wait for another 1st round exit . Another loss to a team we can't beat 3rd & 4th place are slipping away.PP SUCKED again tonight. Time for ALL involved to step it up. Feb Mar Apr that's when you find out if the coach can get his team to take their play to another level and so far he hasn't done that.

TheMysteryMan
02-06-2011, 03:13 AM
MJW22 I can't figure you out... It looks like you do your research on some things but then at the same time you don't seem to know much. That post you made about the feb/mar is irrelevant because this is JUNIOR hockey. We got beat 8 to 1 once by a team we have had no success against all year and you are calling for the coach to be gone? Get serious man

mjw22
02-06-2011, 11:53 AM
MJW22 I can't figure you out... It looks like you do your research on some things but then at the same time you don't seem to know much. That post you made about the feb/mar is irrelevant because this is JUNIOR hockey. We got beat 8 to 1 once by a team we have had no success against all year and you are calling for the coach to be gone? Get serious man

Ive been around junior hockey for 30 + years . I don't believe the players are buying what he's trying to sell them .Why is a .500 record in feb-mar and going out in 1st round once when you were up 3-0 irrelevant because it's JUNIOR hockey.We also can't beat MH. He picks a goalie out of camp that isnt ready for WHL and now he's scared to play him so Heemskerk has to play every game . Maybe you should watch a few more games it's not all about stats. His teams are consistently inconsistent 1st team was a veteran team last year young & inexperienced this year most are in their 2nd-3rd year results all the same .PP is 14th, worst among top 5 in conf. Home winning % .635 worst of top 5 in conf road winning % .571 worst of top 5 in conf. I'll type it here anything less than deep 2nd round and he'll be gone. He's had success in Kindersley but that doesn't always translate to this level.IF I'm wrong I'll be right here to admit it but I don't think I'll have to.