PDA

View Full Version : Line combinations?

Rebel66
01-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Any opinions on the best player to play on the top line?

We had seen Rome playing alongside Fraser and Wick but against the Blazers Morris had that spot. Who do you like best there? Is it better to spread out the scoring more and have Morris on the second line?

What overall line combinations would you like to see?

Red celtic
01-21-2005, 03:07 PM
Personnaly I would like to see Neiszner back with Wick and Fraser. Play Morris with Johnson and Rome. Right now the lines are like this
1. Wick Fraser Morris
2. Pieper Neiszner Rome
3.Henitiuk Johnson Vandermeer
4.Gillies Walker Knackstead
Lilly (injuryed)
When you look at our lines they have spread the scoring around plus we have four solid lines. :cool:

D.A.
01-21-2005, 03:25 PM
I like the looks of those lines - the only change would be to maybe switch Walker and Vandy. Lilley can go on either the 3rd or 4th line, I think, with either Gilles or Knackstedt sitting out when everyone is healthy.

Red celtic
01-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Sutter prefers to play Walker at Centre and with Neiszner playing centre on the second line it has knocked Johnson down to the third line and Walker to the forth line. Lilly was also playing centre when he was in the lineup so it will be interesting to see where he plays. Personally I think he will be playing forth line right wing. At which point Knackstead will be the odd man out.

rdreb
01-21-2005, 06:46 PM
I like the way the lines are set.

I also like the idea that you can move Rome ,Neiszner, Morris around on the first two lines.

I would keep Knackstead in the lineup over Lilly for the time beeing.

:rolleyes: KEEPING THE FAITH :rolleyes:
:) GO REBELS GO :)